Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
WE'RE LIVING IN A SOCIETY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Well my friend Jay Riemenschneider eats horse all the time!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
X-post from the gen chat

Milo and POTUS posted:

Where's the seinfeld quote thread lately? I've got some questions about the yada yada episode and Jerry was engaged while somebody named Beth got divorced and remarried but I don't remember a god drat thing about this!!

When the hell did Jerry get engaged? I'm pretty sure I've finally caught all the episodes but I sure don't remember this.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

X-post from the gen chat

When the hell did Jerry get engaged? I'm pretty sure I've finally caught all the episodes but I sure don't remember this.

He was engaged to Janeane Garofalo for an episode.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
In the same episode where Susan dies, Jerry meets a woman named "Jannie Steinman" who is his exact double and, motivated by George and Susan's upcoming wedding, impulsively gets engaged. In the season 8 premiere it's revealed that they mutually decided "This was a mistake" with no animosity between them when they split up. Every woman Jerry tells this to is immediately skeptical, forcing him to workshop made-up excuses for why his engagement fell through.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

thepokey posted:

Well my friend Jay Riemenschneider eats horse all the time!

You know my friend Bob Sacamano? Well, he called last night about 3 a.m. we got to talking, he sells Russian horses down at battery park, forty bucks.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

precision posted:

You know my friend Bob Sacamano? Well, he called last night about 3 a.m. we got to talking, he sells Russian horses down at battery park, forty bucks.

I thought he was potee's friend?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

The Narrator posted:

I thought he was potee's friend?

Why would potee bring anything?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Gyshall posted:

Why would potee bring anything?

Did he say "Why would potee bring anything" or did he say "Why would potee bring anything"? Did he emphasize "potee" or "bring"?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I was getting jiggy with it :mad:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Everybody's talkin' at me... I can't hear a word they're sayin'...

Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sash! posted:

I was getting jiggy with it :mad:

You double dipped the chip! :mad:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

JethroMcB posted:

In the same episode where Susan dies, Jerry meets a woman named "Jannie Steinman" who is his exact double and, motivated by George and Susan's upcoming wedding, impulsively gets engaged. In the season 8 premiere it's revealed that they mutually decided "This was a mistake" with no animosity between them when they split up. Every woman Jerry tells this to is immediately skeptical, forcing him to workshop made-up excuses for why his engagement fell through.

Cheese, George! :haw:

It's amazing how many times I can use that smiley to describe Jerry.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

mojo1701a posted:

Cheese, George! :haw:

It's amazing how many times I can use that smiley to describe Jerry.

I know sometimes I spell Jerry with a G.

And an I! :haw:

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

"I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!" :haw:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

wa27 posted:

"I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!" :haw:

I told you Jerry, Mendy's is the best. The best!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

precision posted:

I told you Jerry, Mendy's is the best. The best!

Why?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Ovaltine.

Have you ever had this stuff? Why is it called Ovaltine?

They should call it Roundtine. You know what I'm talking about...

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
What's the deal with this stuff?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Narrator posted:

They should call it Roundtine. You know what I'm talking about...

That's my protege! :smug:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

The Narrator posted:

Have you ever had this stuff? Why is it called Ovaltine?

I believe the French call it... menage a quatro?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Off topic but anyone seen the newest series of Comedians in Cars? John Mulaney is on and his episode is like watching a dad hang out with his son...

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
What's the deal with coffee?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Gyshall posted:

Then we'll go watch 'em slice this fat bastard up. :smug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gyshall posted:

You can't put a limit on my cafe lattes, it says so right here. And I don't want to get dirty looks when I come in here. If I want a cafe latte, you give me a cafe latte. And if I have any problems I'm gonna get my lawyer Jackie Chiles down here and your gonna be in really big trouble.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TMMadman posted:

You can't put a limit on my cafe lattes, it says so right here. And I don't want to get dirty looks when I come in here. If I want a cafe latte, you give me a cafe latte. And if I have any problems I'm gonna get my lawyer Jackie Chiles down here and your gonna be in really big trouble.

I don't know what kind of person would do something like that. Obviously a very sick person, a very immature person, a person who has no regard for wasting other people's valuable time. :mad:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

precision posted:

I don't know what kind of person would do something like that. Obviously a very sick person, a very immature person, a person who has no regard for wasting other people's valuable time. :mad:

Whatever happened to, "Why, that's a lovely dress you have on. May I have this dance!?" :supaburn:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

potee posted:

Whatever happened to, "Why, that's a lovely dress you have on. May I have this dance!?" :supaburn:

August seventeen, nineteen-ninety-two. The same dress!

She never changes! Oh my God. She's gotta have hundreds of these dresses.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

jojoinnit posted:

Off topic but anyone seen the newest series of Comedians in Cars? John Mulaney is on and his episode is like watching a dad hang out with his son...

This show really sucks. Jerry Seinfeld is poo poo without Larry David.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

SeANMcBAY posted:

I find it very guest-dependent, like the Leno one is fine because they just tell old stand-up stories from back in the day, but the Stephen Colbert one is painful because Colbert keeps trying to have an actual meaningful conversation and Jerry just keeps making sarcastic jokes, to the point it almost seems rude. No hugging, no learning isn't the best approach to a one-on-one interview show.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

SeANMcBAY posted:

:goonsay:

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe

SeANMcBAY posted:

Hate the Sein!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
You do a lot of that "you ever notice" stuff?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

LifeGetsWorser posted:

Hate the Sein!

I think the chair is a fine gift, but I never heard of this "Joe Mayo". Frankly, he sounds made up.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Jason Sextro posted:

I think the chair is a fine gift, but I never heard of this "Joe Mayo". Frankly, he sounds made up.

I already bought it! I've been lyin' to you for 3 days, and now you're all screwin' me!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

JethroMcB posted:

I already bought it! I've been lyin' to you for 3 days, and now you're all screwin' me!

FREE CANDAY! :haw:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

potee posted:

FREE CANDAY! :haw:

I think I had some hard candy in there.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jerry should have just had the threesome. Once doesn't make you an orgy guy and I stand by that statement

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jerry should have just had the threesome. Once doesn't make you an orgy guy and I stand by that statement

If only something like that could happen to me. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

potee posted:

If only something like that could happen to me. :mad:

You? You'll be out before we get the check.