Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
I really like how in the Curb episode, George had created an iPhone app that told you the best(or nearest?) toilet anywhere in the world. A nice callback to the episode where Kramer works in that office. George can tell him the best toilet anywhere you are in the city.

"He knows."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

Klaus Kinski posted:

Handicap George never gets old no matter how many times you see it.

He picked the wrong guy to hire because he was pretend handicapped.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

I love that they use the same montage they had for George, which I assume is a reference to some movie I've never seen.

Are you speaking about the one at the docks where they run through the seagulls? They've used that a few times, i'd love to know if it's referencing something as well.

One of my favourite Kramer scenes is him telling Brad to leave and closing the door, then opening it a second later and saying "What you're still here?".

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
I love how Morty seems to live in a dream world where he can do anything/get anything done.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

esperantinc posted:

This is one of the few continuity errors in the series, isn't it? I know that in "The Wife" Kramer says he only takes baths.

There's a few minor continuity errors but generally I consider anything related to Kramer is exempt because, well, it's Kramer.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
I think so, that's why he was committed.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
"Who were you setting up?"

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
This is one of my favourite ever George scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-TqEFYcfM&feature=related

Just his reaction to it as it plays is great.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
It's Kramer, nothing he does has to make sense. It's totally in his character to randomly be really into something(like smoking).

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
The one where everyone was out to get George and his John Voight car caught fire and he ended up in a nut house.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
Gonorrhea!

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

Furnace posted:

This post is the best post. Kramer is a pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

Ehud posted:

So, what do you think about that alien autopsy?

Oh, that's real.