Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It works if Kramer filmed an episode of Mad About You while he was living in LA and had been in an episode of Murphy Brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Konec Hry posted:

What about the severed finger / Kramer driving the bus?

Or George's rant on how much Jerry's jacket must have cost.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I was in NYC last weekend and I ate at Tom's Restaurant, which Monk's Cafe is based on in Seinfeld. It has that familiar "RESTAURANT" sign every time they cut to the restaurant. The food there was really loving good, and for a good price. I don't think they had a big salad though.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I could see George needing to find a perfect dive bar in order to cover for a lie he told a woman or someone at work.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I am seeing seinfeld live tonight in Georgia.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Poque posted:

And what's the deal with I-75?

Colombus actually so it is 85 all the way.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Seinfeld was awesome last night. Some great bits. The one that sounds most like stereotypical Seinfeld(though not an exact quote): What's the deal with 5-hour energy drink? Who's working from 1 to 6? Apparently human beings already have a good three hours of energy in them.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

mojo1701a posted:

I actually yelled out to someone this morning, "All right, you wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts!"

Isn't that from Batman?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
He could claim them as business expense on his taxes.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It's a wonder no one on Seinfeld got AIDS considering they all slept with a new person every week and all(or at least George and Elaine) had a steadfast distaste for condoms.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Bags of chips are too. You don't pull apart, you just tear at the notch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

tk posted:

This is ridiculous. If you start tearing in then after eating 1/4 of the chips you'll have a rip 3/4 of the way into the bag. It's a disaster.

Pour it in a bowl, don't stick your hand in there like a savage!