Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Why is there a bucket on his head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

The Infamous Shane posted:

Because we're blind to their Tyranny!

Then shouldn't the bucket be on your head? :confused:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

HateTheInternet posted:

Most of the Seinfeld fans I know like Kramer the best. For me, it's all about George.

As far as I'm concerned the best George (related) moment came from Elaine. George's girlfriend (I think it may have been Susan) asked if Elaine and George were having an affair and she just starts laughing her rear end off.

"Who would want to sleep with Georg- Oh."

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"I know what you're going through. I too once fell under the spell of opium. It was 1979. I was traveling the Yangtzee in search of a Mongolian horsehair vest. I had got to the market after sundown. All of the clothing traders had gone, but a different sort of trader still lurked about. "Just a taste" he said. That was all it took."

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Relayer posted:

I'm honestly disappointed to hear "This guy... this is not my kind of guy." is a Buddy Rich quote. I mean I love Buddy Rich, but I always thought it was some awesome moment of Jerry Stiller weirdly screwing up the line in a way that was unexpectedly more funny, and they decided to use it. Oh well....

You've got the A... the B... the C... and the D. D's the biggest.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Tiny Fistpump posted:

The best thing about Newman and Puddy is that they never originally intended for or wrote these characters to be so funny, it's just that as soon as Wayne Knight and Patrick Warburton auditioned for them Jerry & Larry knew it was perfect and they just went with it

Puddy is the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYCJdluRh60

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

It must be comforting to know you'll be going straight to hell at no more than three miles an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g_xmQhe-Fg

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

HateTheInternet posted:

The still shot of the "George Costanza playing chess" Youtube video could not have captured the essence of George more perfectly

oh gently caress you :saddowns:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

edit:
I think my favorite is the whole bit about medicine ads.
"Finally we're getting some more Retsin"

"Find out what will kill me and then back it off a little bit."

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

He was spot on about the Hospital waiting room, too. I always feel like such an rear end in a top hat in there.

"I wonder what he's got? Oh, that guy's a goner."

And one more,

"I'm Superman, look at the pant-legs, what the hell's the difference?!"

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Seinfelt is the greatest thing to come from Seinfeld since anything that's come from Seinfeld.

Seinfelt posted:

Newman tricks Kramer into saying the word “Remark,” sending him back to his home dimension screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND STOP KICKING THE SEATS! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would LOVE IT!

That's gotta hurt!