Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Pete Campbell posted:

Stop trying to coin "streets ahead."

Trying? Coined and minted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Somebody want to fill me in on this whole Curb reunion thing? I'm seeing plenty of clips on Youtube. Is it just one episode (7x10)?

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Fffffff, is it gonna make any sense to me if I just watch Season 7 or have I just been suckered into watching 7 seasons of yet another show?

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Dr_Amazing posted:

Haha I had this on a cassette tape. I listened to it so much I could probably recite most of it without having heard it in like 10 years.

I don't like using other people's showers. I never know the ratios on the dials. Sometimes a sixteenth of an inch is a thousand degrees! Gotta get outta the way of the water...

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

ChairMaster posted:

Absolutely justified.

Until he found the money in his pants pockets, then replaced the washer out of guilt.