Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

quote:

As Alexander explains in an interview for the Seinfeld DVD, during an early conversation with David, Alexander questioned a script, saying, "This could never happen to anyone, and even if it did, no human being would react like this." David replied, "What do you mean? This happened to me once, and this is exactly how I reacted!".

Do they ever specify what situation Alexander and David are talking about? Personally, I like to think it's the bit where George finds the eclair in the trash can and eats it.

It refers to when George quit his job, regretted it, and came in the next day like it never happened. Larry David actually did that when he worked for SNL. (And it worked out better than it did for George)

quote:

The episodes relates three parallel plots, in intertwining scenes. The first plot concerns George being banned from the executive toilet. Because of this he quits his job, but immediately regrets the decision. He discusses job opportunities with his friend Jerry, but is unable to think of an occupation that would suit him. Jerry suggests that George could try to go back to work and pretend he never quit. George takes this advice, but his former boss, Rick Levitan (Fred Applegate), refuses to let him stay and insults him. As revenge, George decides to slip a mickey into his drink during an office party, and enlists Elaine Benes to help him. At the party, Elaine distracts Levitan while George puts the mickey in his drink. When Levitan notices George, however, he decides he was unreasonable and tells George he can have his job back. George attempts to intercept the drink, but after Levitan welcomes him back during a toast sprinkled with insults at George's expense, George tells him to "drink up", which he does. In the following scene we see George once again brainstorming job opportunity ideas, the subtext being that his boss discovered the spiking of his drink, connected it to George, and has fired him once again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Revenge_%28Seinfeld%29

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Apr 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Loving Life Partner posted:

If your name was George you'd have it made in the shade.

Hi, my name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

Hmmm...now how do I get it on my iPhone....

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 22, 2011