Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

If George had just been sitting there in park I'd say it's Mike's space, if not for the fact that the car's reverse lights would have made it apparent to anyone behind George that he's backing into the space. George had put the car in reverse before Mike began to pull in head first.

Edit: Beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

English Patient.

"Just DIE already. DIE!

OH GO TO HELL!

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

neoboman posted:

...you know a muffin can be very filling.

Top of the muffin...TO YOU!

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

I have a question - in "The Statue" when Jerry confronts Ray in the coffee shop about the statue, Ray says something like "You know how much trouble you could have got me in? Rava was standing Right There!"

Why would he have gotten in trouble if he bought it at a pawn shop? Or am I missing something?

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

Happy, PAPPY?

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

safety dan posted:

She's a Nazi, George. A Nazi!

Kind of a cute nazi though :smug:

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

thepokey posted:

We were getting along real well, then she made some tea. Put milk in it without asking first! Now that's a turn off!

Listen, before you go, would ya mind changin' mah diaper?

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

Ooh, Botticelli's! Look at you!

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

You can't have "a little" grace. You either have grace or you don't :colbert:

Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...I don't even say grace, OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

No thank you. I don't want coffee.

It keeps me up.

Too late for me to drink coffee.

I said this to her.

People this stupid shouldn’t be allowed to live.