Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What's the episode where George tries to break up with a girl, but she won't accept it, so he "cheats" on her and stages it so he'll be caught, and neither woman will use that to justify a break-up, and he's just caught in this hell?

The only other thing I remember from it is George literally making a list of why they should break up, and her just shutting him down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dr_Amazing posted:

So what was the thing that made you decide you loved the show? For me I was too young to really like a lot of it, until I saw the frogger episode. I think everyone who ever played video games has lost a saved game and knows exactly how George felt.

What was that trucker's problem anyway?

The one where the lady gets her pinky toe cut off, specifically the line about how it just sits there looking cut and Kramer's description of trying to get it reattached.

"The bus is OUT OF CONTROL"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

HateTheInternet posted:

One of my favorite George outburts was when Susan's parents agree to go to the Hamptons with him.

"Speak now, or we are headed to the Hamptons. It's a two-hour drive.
Once you get in that car, we are going all the way... to the Hamptons...All
right, you wanna get nuts? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!"

I love how this one ends

He asks why they let him go on with his lie, and they tell him "We don't like you George. We haven't since you killed Susan."

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"What happened to Moochie?"

"He died."

"Is that right?"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
That entire episode is great. The scene where Jerry walks into the apartment and he and Kramer have traded roles is one of my all time favorites.

"You look kinda stressed." "Oh, I'm stressed!"

"I was talking to Bob Sacamano." "Isn't that Kramer's friend?" "He called at 3 AM and we got talking..."

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Bad chicken! Mess you up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Things are creaking and cracking! It's like I'm in the hold of a ship!