Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The best Leon scene is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JekeXDVv9qY

Curb is like Seinfeld's beautiful but disturbed baby.

Pure genius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYmV70_U3oA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

wa27 posted:

Was/is Seinfeld very popular in the UK (or other countries, for that matter)? It always seemed like a very American show with humor that might be lost on international audiences, but I'm probably wrong.

Seinfeld was the top show ever in Australia.. ever. Everyone knows what it is and has at least seen one episode.

Also George watches and cries over home alone.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Watched my favorite scene today.

George:
The sea was angry that day my friends.
Like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli.
I got about 50 feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me.
I tell you he was 10 stories high if he was a foot.
As if sensing my presence he let out a great bellow.
I said "Eaaasssssyy big fella."
And then, as I watched him struggling I realized that something was obstructing his breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish-

Jerry:
-Mammal

George:
What ever.

Then from out of nowhere a huge tidal wave lifted me and tossed me like a cork and I found myself right on top of him, face to face with the blow hole. I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in and felt around, and pulled out the obstruction.

*reveals a golf ball*

Kramer:
What is that a Tidalist?

*George nods*

.... Well a hole in one :smug:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Jerry: Hi Marla
Marla: Jerry!
Jerry: George, Marla
George: Marla