Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okposolypse
Jan 1, 2009

by Debbie Metallica

Diabolik900 posted:

That is also inconsistent with The Betrayal, since it was implied on Mad About You that Jerry lived there before Kramer did, but The Betrayal shows Jerry moving in, with Kramer already living across the hall. So in conclusion, I don't think we can really count that Mad About You episode as Seinfeld canon.

Huh? They say he's writing a sitcom for NBC, so that would have been well after he moved in. I see no continuity error. The Mad About You episode takes place after The Betrayel flashback and during the NBC subplot. He could have been subletting it for some time, before Jerry moved in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okposolypse
Jan 1, 2009

by Debbie Metallica

coolhockey posted:

Those guys missed Mad Money, which is referenced multiple times by Arrested Development :colbert:

And Mad Money is not a fictional show, so that means it crosses over into beig reality which means reality itself is the imaginaion of an autistic child who imagined himself living in reality imagining a show which led to crossovers and then he existing within ughhghhgh.

gently caress this noise.

Back to Seinfeld, it still amazes me that Newman was a throwaway character originally. I maintain Newman is by far the best secondary character.