Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretentious Coats
Jan 18, 2009

Protection from what? Ze German?

Turpitude posted:

I want an animated .gif of the bar mitzfah boy grabbing and kissing Elaine.

I'M A MAN! *flex*

Bookie: You make a lot of man friends. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretentious Coats
Jan 18, 2009

My mother caught me.

Pretentious Coats
Jan 18, 2009

Kevyn posted:

Cry Cry Again

I was going to give it to one of my other guys, but it's an arty movie and quite frankly, they don't have the sensibility.

safety dan posted:

In "The Big Salad" George was 100% in the right. Julie was seriously trying to take credit for that big salad, and then she had the audacity to call him out when he set things straight. What a bitch.

George, all I did was hand someone a bag.

Pretentious Coats
Jan 18, 2009

Bulbous Goiter posted:

It's tough keeping your feet dry when you're kicking in a skull.

You know, Eddie, that might be just a tad harsh... for women's wear.