Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"Which clinic did you say you were from?"
"Yes that's correct."

*Minutes later*

"I think they have a chart on me now!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

AKA Driver posted:

This episode fires on all cylinders for me. Kramer driving past E, Jerry dealing with Elaine and Puddy (Hey, Koko. That monkey's alright. High Five,), and the candy lineup.

My favorite quote from that episode is "And you! How many Twix does that make for you, today?! Like, 8 Twix?!" and the mechanic's mouthful of "Noooo."

My favorite George moment right there:

"Hey what is this? A Mounds bar?"
"Its a TWIX! They're all TWIX! It was a setup! BUT YOU'VE SCREWED ME! YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN! Now hurry up and give me one!"
"Sorry. Last one."
".........TWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX!"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"Mis......Mister Marbles?"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
My favorite ending to a Seinfeld episode is George being dragged out of the theater. To the audience, it makes perfect sense why he's flipping out, but to everyone else, it sounds like he's the most insane person on the loving planet.

"You don't understand! They're in on it! Laughing at me! LYING AND LAUGHING AND LYING! They're killing independent George! Worlds are colliding!"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"What are your horses names?"
"Snoopy and Prickly Pete!"

"Don't you find it odd that your package was damaged in shipping when many packages rarely are?"
"Define rarely."
".....frequently."

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

If by later...you mean earlier.

I also loved how they eventually flashed back to Jerry meeting Kramer, and Jerry starting the whole "Kramer comes in and eats all his food thing" by inviting him over to share a pizza.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite names for a one-off character...Slippery Pete.

"Oh, we're not friends!"

And I've never seen anyone drink milk and look so sinister doing it.

"Hahaha he looks like a frog."
"So do you."

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
As I reigned blows upon him, I realized there had to be a better way!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Gammy's GETTIN' UPSET!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I think that the ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it?

I can't. drat it!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
One of my all time favorite George moments. I would have loved to have known how the gently caress this plan would have really worked had it been successful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QM-VqkxIEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72gsdsL26po&feature=related

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

You're a John!

It's just ORIGINAL JERRY!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Gammy's GETTIN UPSET!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

Kramer, these balloons aren't gonna stay filled till New Year's!

Look at me! I'm slippery as a seal. LA. LA. LAAAAAAA.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Don't you just love lobster?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
George: Did you use the joke I told you?

Jerry: Which one?

George: How the big toe is commander of the toes?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Flobbster posted:

One percent? You can kiss one percent of my rear end!

I love the scenes in "The Serenity Now" where Frank runs his computer sales contest just like Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross, something that went completely over my head when I saw the original airing as a teenager.

Oh no. I've stepped on your last rose.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Jerry: What's that?
Kramer: That's the reaction that Frank and Estelle had when I informed them of George's man-love for She-Jerry.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"Why would they need me, you're their NUMBER ONE SELLER!"
"........."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
"You know, one of these days, something REALLY bad is going to happen to you.....IT HAS TO."
"No, I'm going to be fine, as for your problem..."