Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

If E4 got Seinfeld to fill that huge Friends shaped hole that's about to appear in their schedules it would be excellent - in the UK I think it would be very popular only it was better known. Certainly it's popular with comedy writers, the Father Ted creators cite it as a major influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

I got a great name for your xbox account, you wanna hear what it is?

sevencostansa

A beautiful tag for a girl - or a boy!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

When someone's unstable, you don't stir the fat, JethroMcB! You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to run around the stadium and close all the windows. That's where I'm going, pal. And I'll tell you something else. I am very nervous!

Iím disturbed, Iím depressed, Iím inadequate. Iíve got it all!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

Just between you and me, I'm really excited about the Ring Dings and the Pepsi.

... and you think to yourself: "What the hell, I'll just eat some trash."

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Vietnamwees posted:

I call you Dr PIMPLE POPPER, MD!

Doctor? Heís a podiatrist. Anyone can get into podiatry school. TMMadman got into podiatry school.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

Si, si. The keys, here are the keys. You give me the check. Two million lire. Seventeen hundred Americana. Molto generoso.

I was clingin' to those keys, man! Like a branch on the banks of a raging river. And now I have let go. And I'm free...to go with the current. To float.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

So, you think the thread's sponge-worthy?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Like the Batman villian?

You know, we're living in a society here! We're supposed to act in a civilised way!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

A metallic squink.

You're going by sound? What are we, whales?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

Yeah, your nipple's showing. Anything else?

All right, see you later.

This woman has never, not once, ever, as long as I have known her, worn a bra.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

You got butchered.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Chili posted:

Because I could get Uromysitisis poisoning and die. That's why!...Do you think I enjoy living like this?...the shame, the humiliation...

Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TMMadman posted:

You're eating too much dairy.

Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I gotta get on that internet, I'm late on everything

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

MightyJoe36 posted:

Did you see that movie with the girl from the bus?

When Harrison Ford jumped out of that plane, and he was shooting back at them as he was falling?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

What kind of a name is Todd Gack anyway?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

MightyJoe36 posted:

Well, I can't spend the rest of my life coming into this stinking thread every ten minutes to pore over the excruciating minutiae of every single daily event!

Now you listen to me: I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Vietnamwees posted:

Are you sensing anything right now?

Vietnamwees, my Rods and Cones are all screwed up!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

mojo1701a posted:

As far as the State of New York is concerned, you are.

Y'know that little stamp, the one that says "New York Public Library"? Well that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole hell of a lot.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

Hellooooooo

Pablo, buddy, I got to tell you something. That voice is played.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TVGM posted:

That's my move!

It feels like aliens poking at my body...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

That's not gonna be good for business.

As far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is little more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Chili posted:

Bread? Two dollars, extra.

Of course I'm concerned!

I'm paying for those meals. It's like throwing money down the toilet.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Gyshall posted:

It's a full bird, stuffed with ham, topped with Gorgonzola.

Your meatloaf is mushy, your salmon croquettes are oily and your eggplant parmesan is a disgrace to this house!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Chili posted:

Oh, I disagree. You've been posting in this thread for too long. You've forgotten what it's like to have no oranges.

I don't return fruit. Fruit's a gamble. I know that going in.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

But I don't wanna be a pirate!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I can see not caring what happens to us, we're human. But what about the fish? The fish?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TMMadman posted:

If you wanna live in a butcher shop, I'm gonna treat you like a piece of meat.

Oh, I've cut slices so thin, I couldn't even see them

potee posted:

I'm sure "Jon" probably misspelled his own name. I know sometimes I spell potee with a U... and an I!

AHAHAHAHA!

Everything with you has to be so jokey

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

quote:

INT. VERGE OF SLEEP/MONK'S DINER

JERRY: Oh, he's a double quoter.

GEORGE: A double quota? Like fishing?

JERRY: No, double quoter. He quotes something, replies to it, and then makes another quote in the same post.

GEORGE: God, I hate that. It ruins the whole flow of the thread!

ELAINE: Yeah, but isn't it more rude to only reply to one post and ignore the other?

JERRY: Then he should make two posts. It's not that hard.

KRAMER: You know my friend Bob Sacamano? He once quoted 400 times in a single post. Boy, we didn't hear from the server for a full hour after that one.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

MightyJoe36 posted:

You gave me gonorrhea and you didn't even tell me!

Oh, by the way Joe, you know those condoms I gave you? They're defective, don't use 'em.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Alright, alright! You see? This is why I hate writing with a large group. Everybody has their own little opinions, and it all gets homogenised, and you lose the whole edge of it.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Uh, I'm sorry, I can't do this...I feel like I'm in bed with my mother.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Chili posted:

Look to the cookie!

They all have swirling chocolate in the commercial.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Pablo and I were all set to do this fake mugging, and you had to put all these ideas into this head that he was doing something wrong!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

MightyJoe36 posted:

I was gettin' jiggy with it!

It was more like a full-body dry heave set to music.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Big hefty stinking faux pas.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Unkempt posted:

He wants this guy to think he's in Paris.

I once told a woman that I coined the phrase, "Pardon my French."

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

We're the devil's!

Oh, lighten up. It'll only feel like an eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Root Bear posted:

If you exclude showers and meals, it's like 20 minutes, really.

Well, I just got out of a 27-minute shower. I made some good cuts, and I didn't lose anything I needed. Yeah, I think what I kept is even stronger now.