Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

fenix down posted:

That reminds me of the Haitian voodoo rattle torture!

You take TV out of this relationship, it is just torture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

Gyshall posted:

You must have a good story. Otherwise, it's just masturbation.

Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing that again.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Hank Morgan posted:

I'm a father! I did it! MY BOYS CAN SWIM!!!

You're swimming in the East River? The most heavily trafficked overly contaminated waterway on the eastern seaboard?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

You don't even know what a write off is.

My car's totaled. It's all his fault and now, he has absolutely no money. There is no way that he can pay me. So the judge decrees that he becomes my butler.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Hey everybody, look! The little chicken girl wants me to ease up. He can't handle this, so he cries like a woman!

Yeah, so you cry... and when you see the dancer, you cry again.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

Look potee, everybody knows you're heightening! It's all over the forums.

Oh, you're tall...She's tall, I'm tall, what's the difference who's tall? We're all tall.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Yes, of course I'm taking SirPablo. This poster is genetically engineered to go to a ball. Tall, blonde, lithe...

Let me ask you this. If you stick your hand in the hair, is it easy to get it out?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

Yeah. Yeah. Just give me the whole case, I'll be on my way. :)

Wow, that's a lot of potatoes

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

See now, to me, that button is in the worst possible spot. The second button is the key button. It literally makes or breaks the shirt. Look at it, it's too high, it's in no-man's land.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

You know, it must be impossible for a Spanish person to order seltzer and not get salsa

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

SirPablo posted:

What the hell is this? You'a paying in pennies?

You're extremely...careful with money.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I don't like this thing...And here's what I'm doing with it!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

Gyshall, we've had it with you. Understand, we love you like a son, but even posters have limits.

I refuse to give up on this relationship. It's like launching missiles from a submarine. Both of us have to turn our keys.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Gyshall posted:

Locking your keys in your car is the best career move you've ever made.

This is a parking lot, people are supposed to be able to get their cars!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Well, actually, he, um, doesn't really like to do...everything.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Vietnamwees posted:

Not from the footage I’ve seen.

So, I've got ice cream all over my face. There were no napkins there. Whoever it was that's responsible for stocking that concession stand cost me a relationship.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I am blown. Bloo-own away. Blown mojo, blooooooooooown.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Did you notice he always refer to himself in the third person?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

When you control the posts, you control...information.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

MightyJoe36 posted:

Oh yeah? Well the jerk store called and they're out of YOU!

It's your go-go corporate takeover lifestyles that are driving out these Mom and Pop stores and destroying the fabric of this neighborhood

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Now he's sitting around in a chair by a window going My name is Bob!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Root Bear posted:

Tastes like dirt. :confused:

"Just a taste," he said. That was all it took

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Wizard Master posted:

Holy poo poo!!

And I'll tell you something else, I'm not even going to ask you. I want to know. But I'm not going to ask. You'll tell me when you feel comfortable

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

So what was it? Four hundred? Five hundred? Did you pay five hundred for this?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Over six? Can't be seven. Don't tell me you paid seven hundred dollars for this jacket!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Did you pay seven hundred dollars for this jacket? Is that what you're saying to me?! You are sick! Is that what you paid for this jacket? Over seven hundred?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

What did you pay for this jacket? I won't say anything. I wanna know what you paid for this jacket! Oh my God! A thousand dollars? You paid a thousand dollars for this jacket? Alright, fine. I'm walking out of here right now thinking you paid a thousand dollars for this jacket, unless you tell me different.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Oh, ho! Alright! I'll tell you what, if you don't say anything in the next five seconds, I'll know it was over a thousand...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

We're gonna take it outside, and I'm gonna show you what it's like!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I'm not taking some advice from a girl from Long Island!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

I told the driver, "I got a toe here, buddy. Step on it."

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

You were making out during Schindler's List?

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

They all have swirling chocolate in the commercial

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? Of course I smell something.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

potee posted:

We should let this place air out anyway. It smells like the last posters had monkeys or something.

Right, Koko. That chimp’s alright.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Oh, I'm exhausted! I've been on this street a thousand times - it's never looked so strange. The faces, so cold! In the distance, a child is crying. Fatherless...a bastard child, perhaps.

My back aches

My heart aches

But my feet...my feet are resilient!

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

TVGM posted:

Are you done? C'mon people, let's get real.

TVGM goes to a fantasy camp - his whole life is a fantasy camp! People should plunk down two-thousand dollars to live like him for a week.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Oh yeah, everybody's guy is the best...

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Well, I see what's going on in here. I am smack dab in the middle of a good old fashioned cat fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

Maybe the dingo ate your baby!