Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

All Pig Be Slay
Mar 26, 2002

Speaking of mothers, let me give that oatmeal some brown sugar.

80k posted:

This scene blows me away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXdNgO94rKQ

Jerry does not say a word, while George goes from perfectly calm to completely insane over the course of 1 minute.

George Monologue:
I'll tell you something else-- I'm not even going to ask you.
I want to know, but I'm not gonna ask.
You'll tell me when you feel comfortable.
So what was it, 400?
500?
Did you pay 500 for this?
Over 6?
Can't be 7.
Don't tell me you paid $700 for this jacket.
Did you pay $700 for this jacket? Is that what you are saying to me?
You are sick!
Is that what you paid for this jacket?
Over 700?
What did you pay for this jacket?
I won't say anything.
I want to know what you paid for this jacket.
Oh, my god!
$1,000?
You paid $1,000 for this jacket. Alright fine...
I'm walking out of here right now thinking you paid $1,000 for this jacket unless you tell me different.
Ha-ha! oh!
I'll tell you what. If you don't say anything in the next five seconds, I'll know it was over 1,000.

Reminded me of the scene in Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry and Jason Alexander are out to lunch and arguing over the tip. God these guys are just funny as hell. Ill try to find it on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All Pig Be Slay
Mar 26, 2002

Evil Agita posted:

Exactly. Not only was he not taking the spot but he was sitting there talking and blocking the lane. gently caress him it ain't his spot.

Don't you have any common decency? This is a SOCIETY we're living in here!

All Pig Be Slay
Mar 26, 2002

clockworx posted:

He's actually thinking of just quitting the exporting and just focusing on the importing.

I thought you said he was going to quit the IMPORTING and just focus on the exporting?

All Pig Be Slay
Mar 26, 2002

Thenipwax posted:

Speaking of the "real" Kramer, I emailed him once and asked him if I could buy him a beer when I was in NY. He responded that he was out of town, but he'd love to meet up next time when he was in town. I sent the email as a sort of joke, and didn't expect a reply, but he wrote like a whole paragragh, and was really nice.

wtf, how did you get his email address?

This is awesome.