Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart
"Cheese, George, CHEESE!" The absolute glee on Jerry's face when he says that line cracks me up every time.

Haven't gotten around to buying the series on DVD yet, but I dvr the show every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart
"Another Babka?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78azsi7M94

the aftermath fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 28, 2010

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

hall n oates mom posted:

If you wanted to give actual due, you would do well to recognize Tom Pepper as played by character actor Larry Hankin!
It wasn't him, I could've sworn it was though.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

hall n oates mom posted:

I see no way it wasn't him. it's not as though he has a clone. IMDB's/tv.com's episode listings don't include the junkyard man credit. Did you check the opening credit roll (where he should be for having so many lines) and the closing credits?
Nope, I'll have to check. I mean, in my mind I know it was him, but the lack of an IMDB credit had me doubting it.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Dr_Amazing posted:

I shed a single tear when I watched this.
I laughed. A lot.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

OldSenileGuy posted:

The Kentucky Derby is today and it's been raining pretty steady in Kentucky. I wonder if any of the horses are a mudder.
"Her mudder was a mudder"

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart
I've probably said this already but George is easily the greatest character in tv history. His lies, his neurosis, his schemes and determination, his utter failures in life. I can't get enough of it.

My favorite "Georgeism" that I use on a regular basis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd9ma2UVLHM

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Ddraig posted:

And the really hosed up thing? I can sort of see his logic. It's an eye opening moment in your life when you find yourself thinking like George Costanza.
There was no way George could justify that one, Jerry was right on. Trash is trash.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Philip J Fry posted:

The one that really got me wasn't in an episode I don't think, but from Seinfeld's comedy CD. He mentions how you're in the shower sometimes and you notice a hair stuck to the wall and proceed to gather little pools of water with your hands to throw at it so you don't have to touch it. I thought I was the only one! :monocle:
haha, I thought I was the only one too. Amazing.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart
"Steinfeld"

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Atticus Finch posted:

George's dad is the only character ever where you can type his lines IN ALL CAPS and you hear it in his voice exactly. Gotta love Jerry Stiller.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_nCmj9IyLo

No question this might've been the best cast choice in the history of tv.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

OctoberBlues posted:

He would turn Jerry in if he killed a man though, even if he had a good reason!
Yep, keep in mind Kramer is a stickler for the rules, because "without rules there's chaos". Which is a pretty weird attitude to have considering he's always breaking the rules in a lot of cases.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

ChickenMedium posted:

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner's here, George is dead, call me back.

the aftermath posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_nCmj9IyLo

No question this might've been the best cast choice in the history of tv.
This is probably my favorite Frank line of all time.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

octothorpopus posted:

Kramer also doesn't use clocks according to the episode with the runner who slept in for his marathon
"Why separate knob, WHY SEPARATE KNOB?!"

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Supreme Allah posted:

OHHHHHhhhh, I know the Roll-o-Mech 5000.
I'm sure you do

This is one of my favorite bits from the show, it's a complete random throw away that has absolutely nothing to do with the plot, which makes it even funnier:

"I think that ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it? Damnit, I can't. Damnit."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zouOHqy8unI

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Monsignor Martinez posted:

I enjoy how nothing about that job was ever explained the entire episode, just like when Kramer took on an office job and packed his briefcase with crackers.
The "downtown" project that George had to complete was also never explained. Kind of drives me nuts.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Vertical Lime posted:

So here's real Steinbrenner scenes that never made the final cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=A8FUgN4xYoc&feature=related
:psyduck: Holy crap I never knew this existed. :laffo: at Elaine becoming Steinbrenner when they switched sides at the table.

R.I.P. Big Stein.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

TMMadman posted:

Haha, I never really noticed that Jerry, George and Elaine all throw like 4 bucks a piece for a tip to the black waitress when they are talking about Elaine's boyfriend being black.
Really? You didn't notice?

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

mojo1701a posted:

The shrugging with the "Where could I be?" when it plays the second time is golden.
I was about to say this. One of my favorite Seinfeld moments of all time.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Chexoid posted:

Remember that drive from Wortsborough?

I was spottin' those raccoons!
Those were mailboxes I didn't have the heart to tell you!

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Konec Hry posted:

And why do they call it Ovaltine?
It should be called Roundtine!

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

R.D. Mangles posted:

You, Cougar. My son says YOUR COMPANY STINKS
It's Kruger, not Cougar.