Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

In school, I took an anthropology course exploring the Sitcom as a reflection and assertion of domestic American life from 1950 to present. It involved watching everything from "Donna Reed" and "Amos & Andy" to "Mary Tyler Moore," "Cosby," and "Roseanne."

The only show to actually make anybody laugh was "Seinfeld."

(We watched the vasectomy episode, and the one where they all go out to Long Island to see the baby. Best class ever.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Speaking of king outfits, whh did The Wiz wear what was obviously a king's crown and robe? Shouldn't he have had, like, a cloak and staff instead?

(And I'm sorely tempted to go as The Wiz for Halloween this year, I'm just afraid not enough people will get it...:()

Just abrasively point out that no one can beat you.

(Except Best Buy.)