Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Kramer is a good man, as evidenced in this clip, probably the best Kramer moment in the whole show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpvON6IpNs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

the bra monologue is probably the best thing jerry stiller's done in his career.

"you've got the A. the B. the C. and the D - that's the biggest"

"what's taking her so long? you ask me to get a pair of underwear, i'm back in two seconds"

You got ketchup on it!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

spanky the dolphin posted:

I love George panting at the thought of how thirsty these pretzels are making him. True acting.

One small bit that always catches me off guard is this part in The Non-Fat Yogurt:

Jerry: "Well, I think the whole thing stinks."

Elaine: "It smells. Smells bad. Smells really bad."

Jerry: "That's enough."

Elaine: "What?"

Jerry: "Well, with the smells"

And it immediately cuts away as soon as Jerry shoots her down.

Also reminds me of... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZq3GVagQo

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

One of my favorite Morty lines is after Kramer tells Mrs. Seinfeld about Crazy Joe Devola.

"Morty, did you hear this? Some crazy guy is after Jerry!"
"I'll make a few phone calls."

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

MY WALLET'S GONE! MY WALLET'S GONE!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Whew... it's like a sauna in here.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Sack Lunch: It's a family in a brown paper bag.

Do you think they got shrunk down, or is it just a giant sack?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who are all the friends Kramer had that were never actually seen on screen? Bob Saccamano, Lomez and who else?

Corky Ramirez

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

When a patient is difficult, you QUONE him!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

explosivo posted:

Well it was the 90's..

C'mon... it's the 90's... it's hammer time!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

The only choice for the Newman avatar and quote (if anyone takes it) is:

"Once...twice...three times a lady!"

"Vile weed!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

"Hey... I got Jon Voight's Lebaron."
"Boss!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Do? Hey, I'm doing what I do. You know, I've always done what I do. I'm doing what I do the way I've always done it and the way I'll always do it.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Alright, alright. Just let me finish my coffee... then we'll go watch them slice this fat bastard up.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRs8aKrjOA

There. For you Elaine lovers out there.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Everyone always talks about how funny George's parents are, but I think Morty and Helen are the funnier set of parents.

"That's why we joined a program. We walk once around the block three times a week."
"And every morning I eat a plum!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm noticing a trend where Family Guy is becoming the new show that you can watch ten episodes a day on different channels. I don't hate Family Guy like most people here, but I don't want it replacing my Seinfeld reruns either.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

When they pull that needle out, I let the expletives fly!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He's Cosmo Kramer... THE ASSMAN!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

That always bugged me because rain isn't the first one. It's "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

George only cares about societal norms when the lack of them inconveniences him.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

We had a funny guy with us in Korea. A tailgunner. They blew his brains out all over the Pacific. There's nothing funny about that.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted, and one day, we will do the cleaning.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

You know, I've been issued a public urination pass by the city because of my condition. Unfortunately, my little brother ran out of the house with it this morning. Him and his friends are probably peeing all over the place.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

It's character Jerry. In one episode he gets heckled by a guy involved in the plot. I think it's the one where he accidentally switches his drink with Elaine's boyfriend causing him to fall off the wagon. Or is it on the wagon.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Aw, Ann Landers SUCKS!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I've got the body of a taut preteen Swedish boy!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Tobaccrow posted:

His picture appears on a milk carton in a later season. I'll still never understand the thought process behind the decision to add a small child to the cast of Married with Children.

I want to believe it was a metajoke, making fun of how every drat family sitcom has to add a cute new kid in the later seasons.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

KEITH HERNANDEZ?!?!?!

I DESPISE him!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

You think people will still be using napkins in the year 2000, or is this mouth vacuum thing for real?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Not An Irish Monk posted:

The part in the Reverse Peephole episode when Kramer and Newman find Puddy's (or was it Joe Mayo's?) fur coat in the tree and Kramer automatically thinks it's a dead bear just cracks me up. Yes, there's a dead bear hanging in a tree in the middle of New York City in broad daylight.

"Where did you learn to climb trees like that?"
"The Pacific Northwest!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Cane Break posted:

Cuh-stanza!

Cartwright! Cartwright!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

El Negocio posted:

Rewatching the finale for the first time in years (maybe since it even aired), and I just realized the joke when the Soup Nazi claims that he was forced to move to Argentina after Elaine published his recipes. That's gold Jerry! Gold!

What's the joke? I'm guessing something to do with actual nazis?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

capnpayne posted:

Don't get too obscure, guys.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

stratdax posted:

"Dentist? Dentist? You a dentist? DENTIST?"

Not to mention the blacks and the jews.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

In addition to his daughter Michelle, Lesser is survived by a son, Jeffrey, who works at the parks department.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I don't know about Jason Alexander being upset, but George isn't in "The Pen." Neither is Kramer. It's just Jerry and Elaine in Florida with the old folks.

STELLA!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I enjoyed Cry Cry Again, although the whole story kinda came apart at the end.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'M BOOTLEGGIN' A MOVIE, BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I've always wanted to open a bar at the corner of 1st and 1st and call it The Nexus.