Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I love that "Eric" the clown was played by Jon Favreau. When I saw that on his imdb page my head nearly exploded :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

And you....how many Twix does that make for you? That's like EIGHT TWIX.

Only I hold the answer key to their true candy identities. And so, without further ado, I give you.. the Candy Line-Up™.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

hey, this clark bar is good

It's a Twix. THEY'RE ALL TWIX!

I think that's my favorite episode of the entire series.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Martytoof posted:

Haha no problem.

Which episode has George's giant wallet? I'm so close to the end of the series and I think I accidentally skipped it.

The Reverse Peephole, S9E12.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

You make your dad sit here all day?

He likes it!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh no, I don't drink coffee late at night, HUH HUH HUH HUH.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

safety dan posted:

Guy's a pro.

Throw his rear end out! He's a pro! He's a pro! He's a pro! A pro, look, there's a pro!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Jerusalem posted:

That bird flew right into your head.... like it couldn't get out of the way....

That guy delivered that line PERFECTLY. It always slays me.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That's what you wanted to tell me? That your father wears sneakers in the pool?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm unsure on two things - what are the two hands sticking out on the far right, near the pasta statues? And kinda in the middle, there appear to be two more arms sticking out of the pile of muffins (not the conductor hands behind the frogger machine - just to the bottom right of that) that I'm not sure about. Are those George's burnt hands from the hand-model episode?

Edit: Oh, the hands on the right are from the bubble boy, durp.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
God, there's so much there. I just now noticed Tropic of Cancer underneath George's scooter and the Hampton tomatoes below Jerry.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tiny Fistpump posted:

I thought that was a bag of oranges at first

The answer key didn't even solve this :mad:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Jerry shouting "GIPPLE?" is probably the funniest moment in the entire series for me.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Let's bury the hatchet - we smoke-um peace pipe!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm just waiting for somebody to quote the entire post of terrible images now

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Fungicide?

FUNGUS?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kevyn posted:

Alright, alright. Just let me finish my coffee... then we'll go watch them slice this fat bastard up.

Based on Jerry's reaction, I'm convinced he ad-libbed the second half of that. I also think "It's like a sauna in here" might've been ad-libbed as well.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Elaine got a new dress.
Jimmy likes it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I KNOW I don't want it! I don't NEED you to tell me what I don't want, you stupid HIPSTER DOOFUS!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Walrus posted:

"Hey there, it's George.. Remember me? The guy who didn't come up for coffee?"

This scene really hits home, your heart breaks for the guy with every additional thing he says, as he tries to recover and it just gets worse and worse. I think everyone's left at least one completely loving retarded sounding message to a girl you've just started seeing.

Along with the Twix episode, this is my favorite. George's impression of himself in the middle of the ep is comedy gold.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
CARTWRIIIIIGHT

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Furnace posted:

"Hey buddy, where are we?"
"Earth."
"Someone just gave me a WISE answer."

This is the best. My family and I use that quote all the time.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
In tonight's Chuck, Chuck interviewed at Vandelay Industries. :3:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Painkiller posted:

Just watched the "The Library", Philip Baker Hall is AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF2gZu3ygEQ

That's like an ice cream man named Cone!

Mr. Bookman is probably my favorite one-off character of the entire series.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Anybody else find themselves using Seinfeld quotes in their normal conversations like all the time? They're always the first ones to pop into my head in a situation, along with things from Arrested Development. One of my favorite moments was when I saw a guy fixing an ATM and he had the whole bottom of it pulled out. I went up to him, pointed to the money slot, and said "I think the money comes out up here." He gave me the dirtiest look I think I've ever received in my life.

"Ukraine is not weak!" also popped up a lot when my sister was stationed there during her stint in the Peace Corps.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
He flew right into your head...like he couldn't avoid it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Robnoxious posted:

..I saw your act. Well, to be honest, it just didn't make it for me. It's just so much fluff. I can't be with someone if I don't respect what they do.

You're a cashier!

Her phone message is one of the funniest things in the entirety of the series.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It took you an hour?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The Dealership is by far my favorite episode. I always find something new every time I see it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Could you send me to a more dangerous neighborhood? I'm dreading walking back to the subway, someone shouldn't crack me over the head and steal my bag, because I'll be lying there and people will spit on me and empty my pockets! I'll be lying in the gutter like a bum, like a dog, like a mutt, like a mongrel, like an ANIMAL!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Adam Bowen posted:

I was browsing GameFAQs earlier and they do these ads for some of their sister sites up in the corner of the screen, one of them today said "What's the deal with SEINFELD Online?" I guess it's because I'm hungover and was browsing a video game site, but I briefly thought they were talking about some sort of MMO set in the Seinfeld universe. Instead it turns out they were just talking about where you could watch the show online.

:sigh:

I can't think of a single way that would be entertaining yet I know I'd be a day 1 subscriber.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

ChickenMedium posted:

I'm picturing a conversion of The Simpsons' "My Dinner with Andre" arcade game.

Tell me more!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Tippy toe? I don't think so.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You know how in-flight magazines always have the most obscure interviews and articles? I flew Delta last week and theirs had an article written by the woman who played Doris Klompus. It was neat because apparently people still recognize her just from her few episodes on Seinfeld.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
du ist batman

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

XausF1 posted:

I'm sure its been posted before in the thread but dammit if it doesn't need to be repeated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lq8U2pqmWU

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

;-* I'm Victoria, hi!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Loving Life Partner posted:

You're BALD!

Correction: I was bald. :smug:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Tia van Camp was pretty drat hot, I like dudes and even I felt some tingles and jingles.

Riptor posted:

I'm a huge fan of the NYU reporter girl. Not that there's anything wrong with that

I see her (Paula Marshall) EVERYWHERE now.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Max22 posted:

So my girlfriend went to the Gap the other day: http://i.imgur.com/DKY9E.jpg

But can she spare her change for an old buccaneer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Arby's no more than once a month, and in return, Elaine comes to your softball game and doesn't read a book.