Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

Supreme Allah posted:

Van Buren Boys

:airquote:

The Bizarros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

esperantinc posted:

Death Blow, for sure.

"When someone tries to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for different reasons altogether."

Absolutely. Death Blow would be amazing. Sack Lunch could also be funny in a Honey I Shrunk the Kids kind of way. :munch:

Bulbous Goiter fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Apr 20, 2011

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

wa27 posted:

Was/is Seinfeld very popular in the UK (or other countries, for that matter)? It always seemed like a very American show with humor that might be lost on international audiences, but I'm probably wrong.

It's huge in Australia.

"The male kangaroo doesn’t have a pouch; only the female has it. So the male has pouch envy. 'Why should she have this huge pouch, and I have nothing? I have things to carry, too. At least give me a pocket.'" :australia:

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
Just watched The Soul Mate. Great episode.

ELAINE: Well, I hear three distinct sounds. A low rumple...followed by a metallic 'squink'...

GEORGE: Yes! Yes, I heard the 'squink'!

---------

JERRY (points at the Power Ranger): Wait, that's you?

GEORGE: Yeah.

JERRY (picks up a yellow M&M toy from the model): I really think the M&M should be you.

---------

Has anyone else ever considered doing the briefcase trick? :ninja:

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
You know you buy a big salad for someone it would be nice if they knew it.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
Did Kramer make the right decision going after Tony in The Bottle Deposit? The golfclub's end up getting destroyed and Jerry doesn't even car his car back!

Also...Sue Ellen Mischke :love::fap::dong:

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

safety dan posted:

Apparently that was a real mistake and the actress thought the character's name was Norman, but they thought it was funny so they kept it.

I remember reading somewhere that Wayne Knight had heart trouble following that scene where he is running away and this spurred him to lose weight.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
For the NY goons (or even people who have just been to NY) is there much to see around NY that relates to Seinfeld? I'm going to NY later this year and, while I can't imagine i'd bother going on any of those paid tours, I wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for some of the more famous Seinfeld spots featured in the show to get the token tourist photo in front of.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Not particularly good, but I gave it a go:

edit:I think that GIF would be better. That reminds me, does anyone have a GIF of the sausage-making?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bulbous Goiter fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 27, 2011

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

safety dan posted:

Tom's Diner was cool. I had a big rear end milkshake and got a t shirt.

You've sold me.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

BrandNew posted:

Well my biggest problem with the 2nd half of the finale was that it didn't "feel" like an episode of seinfeld to me.

Listen, don't take it personally, but when I come back i'm sitting over there. :what:

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

penismightier posted:

Those milkshakes are exhaustingly huge.

Sounds like a challenge. I accept.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

The Walrus posted:

I feel pretty strongly that a Seinfeld gang tag should be the logo of Kreuger Industrial Smoothing

I still like Vandelay Industries but Krameria Industries or Kreuger Industrial Smoothing would work.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

Red Fructidor posted:

I love that part do much. I remember the promos from when the backwards episode was about to air and they included the "JERRY SEINFELD IS A FUNNY GUY!" line and loving it before even seeing it in context. The angry George voice is hilarious.

Agreed. I love it even more than the "Who is this?" :phoneb::phoneline::psyboom: bits between Jerry and George. Speaking of that, when it the first "Who is this"? I know it happens over a quite a few of the seasons, I just can't remember if there is a particular incident that starts it.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
It's tough keeping your feet dry when you're kicking in a skull.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
But because it comes out of your baby it smells good.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
STELLLLLAAAA

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
Did you know that Maroon Golf has actually appeared in an episode nearly 2 seasons prior to the Puerto Rican Day episode of season 9?

Season 7 Episode 1 - The Engagement. Jerry and Maroon Golf leave the movies together after seeing Firestorm

Season 9 Episode 20 - The Puerto Rican Day

Discuss.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

Jerusalem posted:

Oh man, that guy loved Firestorm so much, him and Jerry were so happy :)

What might've been.

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
Again with the Edward Scissorhands. How can you have hand like scissors? Show me one person who's got hand like scissors?

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?

haljordan posted:

I need to start dressing like this. Mesh shorts, suit coat, no shirt.

Probably wear some Timberlands to finish off the ensemble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulbous Goiter
Sep 15, 2003
Whatchu' Talkin Bout?
I'M GIVING YOU A RAISEEEEEEEEEEEEe :gizz: