Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
I've always been a pretty big fan of Seinfeld, but I didn't start getting into Curb Your Enthusiasm until the last year or two, so I didn't know until recently that George was based on Larry David. Or if I did hear about it in the past, I just didn't care since I had no idea who Larry was I started watching Curb.

Now when I watch reruns of Seinfeld they take on a whole new level of entertainment since I can picture Larry David in all the situations George got into, and when George acts like an rear end in a top hat I picture Larry acting like a mega-rear end in a top hat. Especially after one of the last episodes of Curb where Larry was doing a rehersal as George.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU