Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Martytoof posted:

So even though the bloopers are basically almost all "Julia can't not laugh", I still love every single one of them :lol:

Although my favourite thing is how Michael Richards looks almost visibly upset half the time they break character. As if he's got something better to be doing with his time.

I like how they integrated it into the show when the guy who played Kramer on "Jerry" was always really intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
playoff baseball is severely cutting down on my Seinfeld watching. As much as I like watching the Twins losing... :(

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Can'tstantya!

my local fox station plays the wide screen versions but not in HD :argh:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Chakron posted:

George Costanza is probably the greatest character ever created.

then you should definitely start watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. George Costanza was based on Larry David and Curb just follows his life after Seinfeld.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I'm going to sew his rear end to his face!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

fenix down posted:

Did this get posted already? Swedish (?) parody of Seinfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_WXM93WdU

not sure what is happening in this video but it is somehow hilarious.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
...Mulva?

Local station started airing 2 episodes everyday at 6 right after TBS plays their 2 at 5. :getin:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
because he's MY butler

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

MokBa posted:

You're hung up on some clown from SIXTIES man!

One of the best things about Seinfeld is the number of appearances by actors who would go on to have much bigger careers. In this case, a clown played by Jon Favreau.

Jerry dates Anna Gunn from Breaking Bad in one episode I saw the other day.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

pyromance posted:

We all know George crossed the threshold into bum a long time ago.

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Chilly McFreeze posted:

Whenever I saw this, I was confused because the guy still sounded like one of those punk street hoodlums who was trying to pull her into some scam. But then nothing ever came of it. I guess the actor was just too good at being evil.

that was the joke, he was supposed to be seem intimidating at first then end up being helpful and friendly.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My question to you is: Who's putting your pants on?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

neoboman posted:

Ew Mr. Apple, you have a brown spot!

my... frankfurter :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

penismightier posted:

The Other Side of Darkness, too.

Sack lunch. Don't you want to know how they got in there?