Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
undercooked Wendy's burgers or something
Thruth is everhywhere on media but how is represented to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u5A7BFziQ
FreeIndividua — May 16, 2009 — They give us truth through jokes on media, movies specially.
Yes,there is cure for cancer and this is absolutely true and this is way how to tell us through ridiculous.

So why do they tell us if we aren't supposed to know? Man this is too much for me.

It's always great when you go looking for some specific scene on youtube and end up finding a whole nest of whackos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
I always enjoy when they make fun of Jerry's routine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZF1SJW7JFw

By the way, in one of the episodes that was on TBS yesterday (the one where Jerry tries to cheer up the sick guy), what was the deal with Pachyderm? I guess I missed the conversation at the beginning of the episode or something because he was referenced a couple times and I didn't really catch the meaning.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
I was bald.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
I didn't get what was going on with the hot and heavy sax player until three or four years ago. In my defense it was one of those episodes where I always happened to tune in midway through the episode but drat did I feel stupid.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004

El Negocio posted:

Jerry: How can you do this?

George: Jerry, let's face it, I've always been handicapped. I'm just now getting the recognition for it. Name one thing I have that puts me in a position of advantage. Huh? There was a guy that worked at the Yankees-- no arms! He got more work done than I did, made more money, had a wife, a family, drove a better car than I did.

Jerry: He drove a car with no arms?

George: Alright I made up the part about the car, but the rest is true. He hated me anyway!

Jerry: Do you know how hard it's getting just to tell people I know you?

I had a job where I was trained by a guy with no arms. He had an apparatus bolted onto his steering wheel that let him attach his prosthetic to it.

Come to think of it, he made more money, had a wife, a family, a better car, and I'm pretty sure he hated me. Man it sucks when I can relate to George.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
I had a dream where Ross got shot on an episode of Friends so I started searching fanfiction.net for sitcom fanfics to see if there was anything cool.

quote:

It was then that Ri'Krnar spoke up, the slimey mass of withering tentacles who sat on the far recliner chair oposite Jerry. Although his kind did not grow hair, they did have a sort of mold that grew on their skin. They found it attractive, since the mold meant that they were healthy. Ri'krnar had once had a distrubing lack of mold all over his body, due to spending too much time outisde his native reality, and it was the Eon that his people chose to mate during! In his distress, he had tried covering himself with a different fungus, but it did not fool his potential mates. Even the ones were were lacking in mold yet had the honesty to walk without it were able to pass on their genes, yet he could not.