Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

haljordan posted:

To be fair, there were multiple people going ham on that candy lineup.

Not Skittles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

potee posted:

More heavy gravy?

TRYPTOPHAN!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

This is the most public yet of my many humiliations

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

stratdax posted:

"I, stratdax, having just seen the movie The Other Side Of Darkness, and not wanting to be in a coma like that lady in the movie, hereby want Sumpreme Allah to remove my life support, feeding machine, lung-blower, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera."

You got a pint of Kramer in ya buddy! :razz:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

People often comment how in most sitcoms nobody ever seems to use the bathroom. Watching a random ep now has me thinking - in Seinfeld it's the complete opposite. Does an episode go by without someone going in the bathroom for something? Probably, but you get my point.

No encumbrances

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Well you know there is an unusual number of people in this country having sex with AMPUTEES!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I hate her like poison

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Maybe it just needed some air!

I don't know how you guys walk around with those things

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

That's what she says. I say, listen. It was an old cat. It died of natural causes. So get this, now she tells me that I gotta buy her a brand new cat. I say listen, honey. First of all, it was a pretty old cat. I'm not gonna buy you a brand new cat to replace an old dying cat. And second of all, I go out to the garbage, I find you a new cat in fifteen seconds. I say, you show me an autopsy report that says this cat died of starvation, I spring for a new cat. So she says something to me, like, uh, I dunno, get the hell out of here, and she breaks up with me. Now don't you think that would be a great case on L.A. Law?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

You have some kind of problem here? What is it you not understanding? We taking the armoire and that's all there is to it. Okay?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Ehud posted:

He said he was gonna...sew your rear end to your face....

I got a message for you. You tell your friend George that the next time I see him around here, I’m going to turn him into my own personal hand puppet!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Red posted:

It's like a bald convention out there!

You're bald!!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Skin cancer! :cripes:

You call yourself a lifesaver. I call you pimple popper MD!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

You tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever coming to Houston! Not as long as you bastards are running things!

Moonlighting for Tyler Chicken? Pretty impressive George. Days with the New York Yankees and nights in Arkensas with a top flight bird outfit. And a hen supervisor to boot. I am blown. Bloooown away. Blown George. Bloooooooooooooooooooown.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

You don't think I can put asses in the seats?

(JLD still can btw)

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Mister, we're trying to help the homeless here. It's bad enough that we have some nut out there trying to strap them to a rickshaw.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Front first, that's how you park when you're pulling a bank job!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Moving cars from one side of the street to the other don't take no more sense than putting on a pair of pants

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

This guy...this is not my kind of guy

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I sent 16 of my own men to the latrines that night!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

potee posted:

Just because you're a communist, does that mean you can't wear anything nice? You look like Trotsky.

You got me blacklisted at Hop Sings?!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I don't have grace, I don't want grace, I don't even say grace, ok?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Shut up you old bag!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Chili posted:

You're not wearing a shirt, are ya?

It frees me up. No encumbrances.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

You're just gonna sit there, staring at the back of the seat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I have a hair on my tongue. Can't get it off. You know how much I hate that? Of course you do. You put it there.