Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

This is the best place to ask, I imagine, so someone please explain this scene to me:

The episode where Jerry finds out his dad sold the Cadillac to the space-pen guy (Jack?) he goes down to buy it back from him to give it back to his dad, mostly out of spite that his dad sold it.

At the end of the episode, after all is said and done, it shows the Seinfelds now living in a trailer, with the Caddy parked outside, saying that they'll tell Jerry later, or something, and that it was "too much house," (referring to their old condo.)

The Hell? He gives them back their car,so they sell their condo? I don't get it.

Jerry's parents are idiot assholes. They just try to hide it with false, or overblown, humility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Also remember that Nielsen ratings are based on a sample, and aren't an actual reading of who is actually watching. It's is a statistically significant sample, but it doesn't matter if you watch a show or not; unless you are a Nielsen home it has no effect in the least on the ratings of the show.

DamnGlitch fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Feb 20, 2011

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

myron_cope posted:

is it just for more commercials?

Yes. The answer to this question is always yes.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

HateTheInternet posted:

I'm very against wearing shirts with pop-culture references but I might have to make an exception for this

http://www.zazzle.com/kruger_industrial_smoothing_t_shirt-235801053948182550

I would very much advise against paying loving 30 dollars for a tshirt with a seinfeld reference on it.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I feel I must inform you all of this: http://twitter.com/SeinfeldStories

quote:

George dates a conjoined twin, but is unsure if he is expected to pay for the other conjoined twin's dinner.”

George, Kramer, and Jerry end up driving in a funeral procession, unable to escape before reaching the cemetery.

Jerry's girlfriend always uses "ish" when telling the time; Kramer obsesses over trying to invent 3-ply toilet paper

Jerry's favorite cereal is discontinued. George discovers and takes advantage of his incredible night vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

He is going to lose his other loving leg and now he has a hole in his head. I think he'd have been better off if he succeed :\