Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Well who other than a couple of gay thugs would steal an armoire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat

bruckner posted:

Do one of George in bed with the risotto girl disappointed that he didn't pleasure her.

Oh, and from the Engagement episode at the end when Susan is watching mad about you with george and he looks absolultely mortified.

That's Dr. Cuddy to you.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat

Drewsky posted:

What's this about? They almost wrote out George?

No but as previously mentioned he wasn't in the episode "The Pen". After the show was done Jason went to Larry David and told him to never completely leave him out of an episode or he'd quit, his reasoning being that he didn't want to be on the show if they didn't absolutely need him.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat

jojoinnit posted:

I don't remember catching it in the UK but I've heard that in Germany they replaced it with reruns of Hogans Heros because the humour didn't translate at all. I suppose it doesn't help that Germany dubs just about everything. I wonder how it sounded to them?

I lived in Germany back in the day, and yes the jokes don't translate at all.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Soiled Meat
This guy...this is not my kind of guy.