Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ezekial
Jan 10, 2014
I have a 2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8 Liter with the turbo. I used to drive a 2008 GLI. Granted that was a 2.0 liter engine that was turbo charged as well, but that had infinitely more torque.It slammed coming out of stops which was amazing. Is there any way I can make my A4 anywhere close to the man my GLI was? I'm not willing to spend 5 grand over a turbo kit, but do you recommend getting a performance ECU? And does a new exhaust system really....really do much besides add a few horsepower and make it louder. (Keep in mind my county is a county that has bullshit emissions tests...one of the only counties in my state.)
Also is it possible to edit the ECU myself? Or do I have to send it in?

Ezekial fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezekial
Jan 10, 2014
Here again with the 2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L Turbo
So I was driving down the highway and realized my windshield was dirty. so I sprayed it. When I got to my destination, "What the hell happened to my bumper?" One of those little squares flew off. Asked my father, Apparently they come up to spray my lights.
1. What is the best place to find a replacement?
2. How the hell do I turn that bullshit off?