Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Anybody have an Audi with a non-MMI nav system? I'm driving a 2018 (? -- not the latest model at least) A1, and I can't figure out how to delete an entry from Navigation Memory. Home is assigned to the previous owner's address, and all I've managed to do is add another address to home, but the old one is still under "Personal" while the new one is under "Business". This is a pretty terrible interface. I even took out the SD card to see if it's stored on there but it doesn't appear to be.

edit: It might be MMI, I just know it isn't all touchscreen and stuff

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Aug 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Charles posted:

Anybody have an Audi with a non-MMI nav system? I'm driving a 2018 (? -- not the latest model at least) A1, and I can't figure out how to delete an entry from Navigation Memory. Home is assigned to the previous owner's address, and all I've managed to do is add another address to home, but the old one is still under "Personal" while the new one is under "Business". This is a pretty terrible interface. I even took out the SD card to see if it's stored on there but it doesn't appear to be.

edit: It might be MMI, I just know it isn't all touchscreen and stuff

The answer is the saved nav entries are under the telephone contacts menu...

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I guess the A1 I was driving was a 3 cylinder. I didn't even realize that. It didn't do too badly for 90hp. Unless the owner's manual was swapped with another car, which is possible.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I saw a B5 (I think?) 2 door with a big wing. Is that a special model? I don't recall seeing a 2 door before.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
O wait here's a pic

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I can't remember if we ever got the 2 door in the U.S.?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
BTW if you have a PZEV model you can check and see if the thermostat is covered under the 15 year / 150,000mile warranty. It is on other makes.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
You never know

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Bape Culture posted:

I can confirm I’m not jon git.
Anyway I found a V10 PLUS manual and the guy is getting back to me if it isn’t sold today ftw.

That's quite a car. Good luck!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Oh my god never ever trust lifetime fluid no matter who

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I remember stopping at a Sunoco north of Los Angeles that had 100 once. That was a really long time ago now though.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
No freaking difference that anybody can back up in any way
Maybe there's a Project Farm video on it. That's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Uthor posted:

When I was working, I would always get gas at Casey's because it was around the corner. Now I fill up at a Shell station half way between my place and my parents' because it is a nice place to take a break from driving and because they give you a free Coke with a fillup.

Here's a comparison between Shell and Casey's.
https://youtu.be/8uIsbRaArvk
Tl:dw: the detergent in the Shell removed more grease from a dirty bolt suspended in it. Otherwise they were identical in performance.

Costco advertises themselves as a "top-tier" gasoline, if that means anything besides marketing speak, but I'm guessing the additive package is the same as any other mainstream brand.

You could buy more than a few cans of Techron or Seafoam etc with the money you save if you really want.