Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Fuzz posted:

I'm playing through B right now, and are all the "new additions" just walls of text about Kaine interspersed into all the poo poo you did before, or does the story actually change a lot?

There's a lot more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Fuzz posted:

You clearly don't have a fully upgraded Labyrinth Song, because that thing is hilariously overpowered. Personally I find I use spears the most, but that's because they're quick and that dash attack rules.

Also in regards to the cutscenes changing... do any of the boss lead-in cutscenes change, because I hear they count towards the timer for the trophies, and I wanted to grab those trophies this time through... only got 2 of them last time.

Most cutscenes change, don't skip any cutscenes until you're going for Ending C.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Fuzz posted:

I don't know why, but I can't get into game soundtracks unless I've played the actual game. They just don't do it for me otherwise when they have no context for me. Anyone else like that?

I know exactly what you mean. I can still like the soundtracks, but I always like game music a lot more when I know its context.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I know how theres multiple endings and how the last one does a fun little thing with your saves, but...as much as I enjoy this and as short as I can tell a NG+ will be, I'm prolly just going to view them on youtube if available :colbert:

That isn't an option for ending B, an large amount of content changes when you're going for ending B, not just the ending cutscene.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

First we get FE x SMT and now we get this. Gaming is going to a weird place.

Let's hope Nier wasn't a fluke, I like Drakengard, but it's the not the kind of like where I'd ever want to play it.

• Locked thread