Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Fuzz posted:

And the music. Goddamn, the music!

I convinced a few people who thought that all videogame music was still Gameboy sounds or arcade bleeps and bloops, to listen to Nier's OST.

It totally blew their minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

LordIronHat posted:

I love the music in this game, and really want to know where to find more like it. I have been looking for orchestrated music to add to my collection.

Anyone have any Ideas where I can get more music like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Games I have already gotten music from:
Halo series
Metal Gear Solid 4
Shadow of the Colossus
Mario Galaxy
NieR

Lost Odyssey - With some relxaing music, and some pumping battle themes. [e] How could I forget motherfucking "Neverending Journey"!
Any of the Shadow Hearts games
Xenosaga - Sinister, oddly enlifiting and blood pumping action music
You put SOTC, how about Ico? Ominous, creepy, and with a sort of rural innocent charm.
The orchestrations of the various Final Fantasies are also quite decent.
Any Legend of Zelda music. Any music. All music.

I'll get back to you with some others.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 1, 2011

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

So I finally got around to getting ending A of Nier, and I thought it was... okay. Nothing in the game apart from the soundtrack and the interactive fiction segments really stood out to me. Is there any chance I will like subsequent play throughs/endings if I thought the first run through of the game was little more than mediocre? I'm fully prepared to be wrong as hell; I'd much rather enjoy something than not.

I'd say go through to at least one of the key quests again with the new dialogue (and added bits of story), you'll know then if you want to carry on. That should only be about fourty minutes real time, and you don't have to start right at the begining of the game, you start at the "five years later" mark. And you keep all your levels and swords this time.

If you want to hear some of Kaine's backstory and/or the Shades/ Shadowlord's motives, then I'd say go for it. If not, just look up the endings on Youtube.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Policenaut posted:

NIER LIVES ON!!!

YES! :dance:

Policenaut posted:

...as guest characters for square-enix's "Lord of Vermillion Re:2" arcade card game...

Oh...welp, still better than nothing. I'd kill for another Nier game (or prequel).

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Kainé: "Come and get some, you motherfucking mouse-bothering heartless pieces of poo poo dirt! I'll tear off your goddamn darn dicks ears and stick them up your rear end down a well where you can't find them."

"Quiet hussy! You'll leave a bad impression on the boy. I am the all powerful Grimoire Weiss, with but a word I could swat away these shades with a- is that a talking duck with no underwear? He's almost as bad as you Kaine."

Emil: "Hey, Kainé. That kid wasn't freaked out by me. I think I've made a new friend. He says something about you being a Princess of Heart of something - I'm not sure what that is, but-but it's gotta be cool, right?"

Tyrann: "BWHAHAHA! Oh, that's fuckin' rich sunshine! "Princess"! Ha! I haven't laughed this much in ages! BWHAHAHA!"

I'm amused trying to think of what they would do to Kainé in a hypothetical cameo, considering that:

1) She swears like a motherfucking sailor.
2) Lingerie. (Not enough belts and zippers. But does have rear end-laces)
3) The whole intersex thing.
4) Demonic possession thing.

Christ, it'd be easier to shove Bayonetta in there :psyduck:

[e]:

Y, R, P: "Goooooo Gullwings!"

Kainé: "Gah. Yeah. Sure. Gullwings. Whatever."
VVV

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 15, 2011

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

NonsenseWords posted:

Although all I personally want is a spinoff about the wacky and terribly traumatic camping adventures of Emil and Kaine and the boar.

Well there is that whole, Red-eyes, Legion thing. And the child soldiers from the Hamelin organization and whatnot. That's alot of potential for a game.

or just,

NIER: SEAFRONT TURBO BOAR DRIFT, or even Yonah's Cooking game. Or maybe Nier: A Life in the Sands: Virtual Greenhouse Action :v:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

nessin posted:

Finally picked up the game, so other than the note in the OP about the endings, is there anything I should be aware of when playing? (some super secret can't find without a guide secret kind of stuff?)

There's often some extra dialogue if you wait a bit in the boss battles, other than than, there's no real secret stuff.

The only time you'll ever need a guide, is if you are insane enough to complete some of the sidequests, or to find places to grind for weapon upgrades. Oh, and just be prepared to grind like a Korean MMO Goldfarmer in some parts. And remember that certain words will increase the item drop rate.

Also, explore everywhere for weapons hidden in crates and things. They show up as like glowing inversed Atari symbols.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Policenaut posted:

DRAKENGARD ROLL CALL!

The biggest question on everyone's lips is: "Is there child murder? And, if so, where can I play this game?"

I couldn't find the Replicant Script. :(
Maybe if you type it in Japanese you'll find it? Possibly?

[e]: I hate to be a pedant, but on Arioch, the last time I checked, a woman's womb (the price for her pact) was not directly under her tits. Also, what the hell is up with Arioch's spine, and when did Leonard become Dr Smith from that awful Lost in Space Movie?

I'm also sad that Caim isn't rockin' his crocs. :(

[e2]: Not enough belts and zippers. Though I'd love to see Caim of all people in a KH game. Murdering. :allears:
VVV

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jan 11, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Have you been using the word system? If you have the word that gives a massive item drop increase, equip that and just keep killing.

It's all up to the RNG I'm afraid.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Policenaut posted:

Yet another Nier soundtrack is coming: NieR Gestalt & NieR Replicant Piano Collections

That's right, Square-Enix. Just keep releasing soundtracks.

This makes me harder than the "Life in the Sands Quest" :fap:

gently caress it SE, take my money...and make a live Nier concert too while you're at it :allears:
hehe I clicked on the little Emil in the piano

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 26, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Some highdef images of Leonard and Caim have surfaced:

Caim and Angelus have apparently become angels of death, or Valkyries, judging by Caim's fruity poofy pants.

There's also this guy who was Urick's pact partner in DG2:

and, last but not least, Leonard:

His abdomen is a cage for children.

Ha...ha-ha...ha-ha-ha..hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Never change Drakengard, never change. May you continue to hate children for all eternity :devil:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jan 26, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

MrDude posted:

OH poo poo HIS ABDOMEN IS LITERALLY A CAGE FOR CHILDREN

It's kind of amazing how many times I had to look at the picture to grasp that there was, in fact, a child's face where his crotch should be. Also is he a spider-centaur?

I only saw it cause it was blown up to a massive scale, and even then it caught me off guard. But his abdomen is a cage for children :D

Wait, why am I pleased about that? Oh yeah, Drakengard.

And yes he is a spider-centaur thing. Christ knows why. The last we saw of him, was when he exploded into the mouth of the giant teeth babi-ohgodnoohgodnoflashbacks.

[e]: And to prove to myself that this isn't just a mass hallucination:
http://www.giantbomb.com/leonard/94-13696/all-images/52-404176/leonard/51-1668570/
http://www.giantbomb.com/lord-of-vermilion/61-26482/card-art/52-512368/enlightenedspectre/51-1681628/
http://www.giantbomb.com/lord-of-vermilion/61-26482/card-art/52-512368/spectre/51-1674306/
http://www.giantbomb.com/lord-of-vermilion/61-26482/card-art/52-512368/angel/51-1668562/

Enjoy their HD tears.

[e2]: Leonard's card data:

Height - 1.9 [meter]
Weight - 75 [kg]
Weapon - Tower of the commandments
Feature - Would depend on sex
Favorite things - Children :gonk:
The contract price - Vision

"Yeah, that'll uncle was a nice guy chan? Smell like our Father and the Church took our somewhat like momma. What? Datte not have been that funny? Hmm ...
Strange things were not particularly'm recursion. Have them every week as if our Father in "The opinion Sinta" It was just nasty, especially in the value of was not."

I know it's been garbled by google translate...but still :stare:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 26, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Coulis posted:

Is lord of vermillon any good ? as a game I mean. Might give it a try if the sequel introduces our favorite psychos. :)

I don't think you can, unless you live near an arcade in Japan. It's one of those games.
Pretty bitchin' muisc though.

There is a spinoff of sorts that was realeased over here called Lord of Arcana, which can be summed up as "grindfest" and "bosses who take too long to die".

Drakengard is only good for how hosed up the story gets the more you play, and the depths to which it'll go to show you how hosed up it is.

[e]: Seconded.
VVV

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jan 26, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
More Lord of Vermilon Drakengard art!

Starting from the lowest quality...

Leonard:

I looked, but couldn't find anymore higher detailed pictures of our favourite...um...spider friend, who's barred from entering playgrounds. Just be thankful you can't see the cold, dead, souless eyes of the little friends he's keeping close.

Angelus (Red):

Looked, but couldn't find a better image. :sigh:

Arioch:

S'up Arioch how's thi-HOLYFUCKYOURSPINE!

Arioch II:

If you look at what she's standing on...it's the...severed heads of those nightmare-inducing giant babies. :stare:

Drakengard! *jazz hands*

And finally, in all his murdering sociopathic glory, Caim:

And he's looking distinctly fabulous in that getup.

[e]: And to the guy who I misinformed earlier that Lord of Vermilion was only playable in arcades, I was wrong; Lord of Vermilion 2 (Re: 2 or something) is coming to the PS3...in Japan. Ignore me, I was fooled by a mockup of a PS3 box, and no understanding of Japanese.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 4, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Policenaut posted:

Wait what, where was this announced? I never heard of this!

My mistake, it's Lord of Amaggedon for the PSP Vita, and it was just mock up fanart of a PS3 box, sorry. :blush:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Pollyanna posted:

There's also something about one of Popola's English voice samples sounding erotically charged to the Japanese, and Yokoo basically says "that's the English language's fault, not ours!". By the way, if there's stuff out there that has yet to be translated, I'm offering to check it out and try and translate. Like some of the untranslated Grimoire Nier stuff...where can I find the original text?

Haha! I wondered why they censored Kaine in the Japanese videos. And they seriously think Popola sounds erotically charged!? Hahaha!

I'm not sure where you can find a online version of Grimoire Nier's untranslated stuff, but I can do some scans of my copy (although it'd have to be tommorow, it be late at night from where I'm posting).

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 15, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
I just looked on the site where they're hosting the translated GN:

Here is a list of currently untranslated things:
The following Weapon stories:

Rebirth

Sunrise

Moonrise

Lily-Leaf Sword

Iron Will

Blade of Treachery

The Devil Queen

Ancient Overlord

---

The following stories are either untranslated, or just synopses:

The Stone Flower (Untranslated):

Banquet of the Witch (synopsis...of Kaine masturbating :wtf:)

Ending E - The Lost World (synopsis and partial translation)

And here's the enemy info stuff:

And some other random stuff amid a sea of Moon-Glyphs.

:3:

Little known fact, Brother Nier was once in a Jpop Band.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 15, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Pollyanna posted:

On it. Here's Rebirth:

Talk about creepy :stare:

Drakengard! Nier! *jazz hands*

Great job! You may want to email the guy hosting the project so your translations end up in the translation stuff for everyone to be creeped out by enjoy.
Grimoire Nier

And I'm sorry that those images are walls of text, they were the only things not listed as complete in the Grimoire Nier.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 18, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Pollyanna posted:

"Banquet of the Witch"/"魔女の夜宴" is a reference to the painting Witches' Sabbath in Francisco Goya's Black Paintings series. I suppose that makes the title "Witches' Sabbath", instead.

IRON WILL

Going by the content of the picture, and what little I know of the story, that's oddly fitting.

Good job, by the way. It's nice to see little hidden nuggets of info appear.

If they ever decide to make a Nier sequel, great, even though I don't think it would be able to top the atmosphere and characters of this one though.
And if there is no sequel...fine. It's probably for the best. A prequel on the other hand, now that would be interesting.

Policenaut posted:

I know what Square'll do with poor old Nier in video games though. They'll turn him into a cameo character. Just watch! When "Dissidia 42069: Stupid Title Final Fantasy" gets announced, he'll be in it. Maybe they'll be cute about it and put both Brother and Father in the game as separate characters. Father Nier is evil because he's old and mean while young Brother Nier is a good guy because he's young and cute and so he hangs out with Team FF Male Protagonist.

"One of Chaos' warriors!"
"Um...hey. Have any of you seen my daughter anywhere?"
"Why should we listen to you!?"
"Whatever. If you see her just tell her that I'm waiting at the big fiery volcano thing. She's a smart kid, she'll find her way there."
"You'll never take my sister from me!"
"...who the gently caress are you?"

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Feb 20, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

Just found this on a Soul Caliber Create-a-Character Tumblr :3:

That is indeed pretty awesome.

Pollyanna posted:

Poor Devola and Popola... :smith:

Why weren't these stories included ingame again?

Pollyanna posted:

Not even the Japanese can make sense of this one. aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh...that's why :psyduck:

quote:

ANICENT OVERLORD

And the moral of the story is: butcher everyone and everything you've ever cared for, starting with the corpses of your dead wife and child. Don't let sentimentatlity hold you back. Butcher loving everything. :black101:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Feb 19, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
It's a blade on a stick.

It looks like more like a sword...I guess. V:shobon:V

Also, Jazz hands Niers

And Emil head sigils because why not?

quote:

MOONRISE

Never stop, insane story writers of the Drakenier universe. The world needs this morbid brilliance :allears:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Feb 19, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Salsa McManus posted:

Is it bad I am having an absolute blast with Drakengard?

:stare:

Seek medical attention. Quickly, your life and the lives of others may be at stake.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Pollyanna posted:

You know, in a way, I think you could make a happy medium between Father Nier and Brother Nier work. Ages vague enough to potentially be either father or brother, while still retaining a more-or-less similar relationship. Old enough to be worldly-wise and over the angsty teenager-early 20's age, but still has world views that are open to challenge. Physically capable as well, avoiding the strangeness of a 15-16 year old lugging around a two-handed sword or spear. There wouldn't be quite as much disparity between endings and the like, and the Kaine thing wouldn't be so goddamn creepy. I could easily see a composite Nier being around 28-29 years old, at the beginning.

At least, that's how I see it.

I suppose post time-skip Bro Nier is almost a composite - you have the recklessness of youth, and just beyond the freshfaced view of the world, and into the darker, more grittier and world-weary view of an adult. Of course, Papa Nier seems a bit more laid back, and even more weary.

It's like the evolution of man, only with a decent JRPG protagonist.

Young Nier = Every cloud has a silver lining, life (though hard) is an adventure waiting to be experienced, gotta put on a happy face for the world.

Bro Nier = gently caress clouds. They carry storms and thunder. Life is hard, the world is a bitch to be faced down and conquered. Better put on an angry face.

Papa Nier = Better weather the storm. Life is hard and the world is hard and cruel, but the only thing to do is survive, as bleak as it is. Put on a wrinkly face.

I wouldn't say Nier relationship with Kaine is weird as such, if anything, it's quite sad. For Papa Nier, you have two people who care very deeply for each other, but just won't really say it to each other, and for Bro Nier, (going by Policenaut's informative Replicant Nier posts) you have an angry young man, who has had his world turned upside down for the past five years, that he just doesn't know what the gently caress anymore. In Kaine's case, it's like she won't admit her love for either, because she can't.

Throughout her whole life and before Nier came along, only her Grandma showed her any real kindness or affection. That and her body issues, make her push people away, and then all of a sudden, someone comes along and treats her like a normal human being. And she doesn't really know how to respond to that.

That's the impression I get anyway. :shobon:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
^^^
[e]:The in-universe explaination probably involves child deaths, suicides or murders.

They must burn through alot of sick Yonahs. I'm curious as to why the Shadowlord looks young when Nier is young, and ages with him. Does he cycle through periods of old and young, connected to his Gestalt?

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 20, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Pollyanna posted:

Eh, it's nothing I can't accomplish with a dictionary.

If it's of any help, the images that came with the story, are all of the Mansion's underground lab, Emil and Halhua. Of course that doesn't really help with the translation...

Would this be of any use to you?

Policenaut posted:

Anyway, Nier Replicant actually approaches this very briefly if you buy the DLC. It's about Nier's mom telling stories about Nier's dad and the adventures he went on while Brother Nier was a very little boy, but you play as Father Nier for this sequence. That and the time line in Grimoire pretty much suggests that Devola and Popola gave Father Nier himself as a son.

That's a pretty good explaination actually. I mean it's not like either of them are really gonna question why they look identical. They'd just put it down to "oh well, you look so much like your father".

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Feb 20, 2012

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
If he were to do that kickstarter thing, I think to raise interest, he should set goals at set intervals.

Like say:

$1000 - A kid will get crushed by some rubble ingame.
$2000 - A kid will be hit be a bus inagame.
$3000 - A building will fall on a kid ingame.
$5000 - An escaped psychopath will blow up a building to make it fall on a kid ingame.
$10000 - An escaped psychopath will blow up a building to make it fall on a bus full of kids ingame.
$15000 - An escaped psychopath will blow up a building to make it fall on a bus full of orphaned kids ingame.

Give them some incentive. :colbert:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Saoshyant posted:

Does Drakengard have a decent soundtrack? I usually can suffer through a bad game if it does.

The word "Cacophony" comes to mind, but it actually suits the game quite well when playing it.

It's pure audio insanity.

But it does have some good music. And has a really rather nice song at the end. It's the sort of music that works well actually playing the game, but not so much outside of it...unless you're like me, and can listen to that stuff.

Drakengard 2 has a...less instense soundtrack. But it's beautiful in its own way. And a more sad version of Growing Wings.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

dis astranagant posted:

To be fair, the song IS the final boss.

Here it is in action.

Spoilers...I guess? This is what leads to Nier anyway...

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

I C A N H E A R A S O U N D

There's something really unsettling about those words, I don't know what it is...

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

It's the same thing that makes you shudder whenever you hear the words 'Itchy. Tasty.' That feeling of knowing there's an inherent wrongness about it, but you'll be damned if you know what because you're too busy trying to distance yourself ASAP. I have my own vague ideas on why that is, but it's probably a little too :spergin: for most.

I think it's more, the whole game, there's blocks of text telling you what to do, what's happend, etc. And then for the last mission, it just goes to:

I. Hear. A. Sound.

and then just degrades from there.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
For the sake of your own sanity, don't try for ending E.

It really, really isn't worth the effort involved. :ohdear:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
There's night levels in Drakengard.

And vast amounts of terrible draw distance fog.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Nice and relaxing :allears:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Policenaut posted:

Want to see what Cavia was making after Nier before they went under? It's kind of neat (and possibly still exists)

:colbert: It's not a Cavia game if it isn't:

1) Insanely, grindingly labourious
2) Relentlessly depressing and/or morbid
3) If it has a child death count of under five (that's five children, not under fives, though under fives add to the death count)

On a serious note, that's really interesting, and I hope that they (or someone else) continues with development.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
You guys remember that whole Lord Of Vermilion artwork, well have some higher quality images.

Now with more detailed abdomen-cage.

Looking good, Red.

WOMB TATTOOS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Heads (Detail, from LOV:Re2 Website)

Nier Crowd (Also from website)

Nice bulge, Kaine. Guess that answers that question.

Here's a video of their special moves as well. They're all kinda lovely, and my audio isn't working:

Caim - Bloody Crow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zJN4Tr8WI
Angelus (Red) - Dragon Blast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHe7RYkGIM
Leonard - Freakish Circle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYEETT_8eMM
Arioch - Undine and Salamander https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMkNqjXrrv0

[e]: I don't mean to pester you, Pollyanna, but how's the translations coming?

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 22, 2013

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

NonsenseWords posted:

Oh! I meant to post this ages ago and just... forgot. And I don't believe anybody else has, so...

A while back (a long while back) there was some discussion about the NIER status messages, because some rather goofy ones would crop up. At the time, nobody had compiled a list, so the subject kind of petered out.

Since then, somebody has.

I don't think it's perfectly complete (somebody on GameFAQs mentioned one that says "Prince saved. Crazytown happy. I'm out of here."), but it's got most of them so have some fun.

I never even knew these existed :aaa:

Azure_Horizon posted:

The Dark Id must have written some of those and didn't tell us.

I reckon TDI was on the writing staff for Nier...secretly. :tinfoil:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Just general Nier, or anything specific - characters, places, that sort of thing?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
I'll try and upload a few when I get back to my hard-drive.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Someone's put up a synopsis of the Nier Drama CD.

Nier Replicant Drama CD: The Sealed Verses and the Red Sky

It's strange, to say the least.

Also, is anyone up to translating the remaining Grimoire Nier short stories, where Pollyanna left off?
Here's the scans, if it helps.

The Stone Flower:

The Witches Sabbath:

Ending E - The Lost World:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

TehGherkin posted:

So I just started playing this and I'm a little confused.

Just remember this handy guide for sidequests:

• Locked thread