Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GiantShoe
Dec 10, 2006
Really big shoe
Got invited over by nolan. Thanks, nolan!

Finished this the other day.

The latest in a pretty long line of them. I've made variations and experimented a bit, but they're in my house a few miles away at the moment.

Here's the first one I ever made.

I took it to Grand Central Station.

And made it a hat for the cold.

I call him Juan.

I finished him on Feb 26th last year. I didn't really do anything else for a while but then I entered him into a student citation show a few months back after having him sat around the flat for months. Got a $250 scholarship for him, which made me make more.

I hand-sew them all. Tried one with a machine - it was ok and I was well happy with how quick I got it turned out (Juan took 8 hours because I was sorting out the templates and learning as I went). It normally takes me about 3 hours to make one doll by hand.

I'm excited that there's a thread here for them! Everyone's stuff here is incredible! I'm going to have to get my improving hat out. I'll also have to make a squid.

Wandering Knitter - the Knacklebee is amazing.

Comrade Quack - I'm going to have to try and make me a Socktokitty.

Brainbread - Love that scrambler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread