Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
/\ I love the colour of your walls. Gorgeous shade of green. Your plush has lots of character too, he's really cute!

I was ill and couldn't go into work today *cough cough* so I made a friend at home from an old ugly tunic thing.

He needs some shorts because I hosed up the butt seam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
Honey bun, I think the giant pony stress melted your brain a little. This is the plush thread, for squishy things. The general sewing thread is HERE.

But it's a lovely bag!

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage

Sudden Guts Pill posted:

Edit: I also made a little something today.

A plush jammy dodger pin made of fleece and wrong-side costuming satin. Spur of the moment crafts are really the most fun for me to do.

Love this! But he needs a bourbon as a friend...

• Locked thread