Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

My girlfriend wanted me to post this, a pony she made from microfleece.

She has some more on her Deviant Art (http://queenanneka.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48gd6e)

ZarathustraFollower fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Sep 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Brainbread posted:

I post them to Ebay, then send the photos and links in to Equestria Daily (they put the photos and links into Plushie Updates, or just the links into the Nightly Roundups), then I load them up to Deviantart and include the auction link in the description, then I submit those photos to about 10 different groups.

After thats done, I make a journal article with the links, post them to Ponibooru, FIMChan, and Ponychan with the auction links.

Then I start working on my next project.

Ha, my gf saw your auctions and it is one of the reasons she started making some on her own. She's working on a nightmare moon.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Brainbread posted:

I'd hope she uses fleece/micro chenille, as Minky is... well, bothersome to work with (the one you have up there looks like Minky). Is she machining, or doing them by hand?

By hand micro fleece, but it has weird bumps on it, I dunno why, but she likes it due to the texture. The plush looks better in person; the lighting she used wan't good, and I wasn't home to set up my tripod.

She is considering to try and do it felting style? The wool you wash and it shrinks.

• Locked thread