Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

TunaSpleen posted:

I can't say anything to bring her back, but I can post my very first handmade toy, a felt Barboach made out of 100% recycled soda bottles:

Felt is surprisingly resilient to redoing bad stitches, I think I'll make at least one more before switching to a nicer (real) fabric. The long whiskers have pipe cleaners stuffed in them to hold their position.

Oh my gosh, that is awesome. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
My god, that jumping spider is adorable. I voted and will get others to do the same, because it needs to become reality. Lookit dat fuzzybutt. :3:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Yay! Let us know when it's on sale please. :3:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

TheAbominableSnow posted:

I think I'm going to try and sew a cute squishy mothman for my next project, now that I'm free for the summer. I kinda want to try and be better at sewing large, clean shapes with 3d patterns, so I drafted up one along those lines.

I normally go tiny for plushies but I wanna make this guy big and huggable. :3:

That is adorable and fantastic, and on a weird note, thank you for making it look proper. People give it a head sometimes and it looks totally unlike the weird and wonderful first sketch/sighting of it.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

It's me, I'm the weirdo who would buy a Flatwoods Monster plush!

• Locked thread