Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

risen from the garbage. the scum of the hive cluster - alive. i am it. i have ascended.
i am scrunt

attributed to scrunt but not actually possible as scrunts not capable of self awareness or rational thought

Bad: Any movie where someone gets hit by a bullet and then flies any number of feet backwards. You might collapse backwards or maybe spin a little (as a reaction), but unless you get hit by something fuckoff huge, you are probably not going anywhere (Newtonian physics, yay!).

Good: I always thought both Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan had very realistic examples of gun usage (yay accuracy!). Examples include: weapon jams, line of fire, sweeping friendlies, leading a target, actually having to reload when you need to, weight of ammunition, recoil, bullet penetration, etc. As far as I can remember, people even respond properly when hit with various types of ammunition and explosives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU