Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Bullets and Glass

Bad Movie
Most movies ignore the fact that glass is sharp, it makes gently caress off nasty splinters and that you can't just shrug it off and be just fine.

I can't count the number of movies where they shoot through glass and the bullet happily continues onward in a perfectly straight line as if had hit a wall of saran wrap. And if the protagonist is behind said wall of glass, they can just dust off their shoulders and keep going.

Good Movie
Road to Perdition had a really awesome scene where Tom Hanks shoots out a window and Jude Law's assassin gets his face cut to poo poo by exploding window fragments.

Die Hard and Way of the Gun show why broken glass on the ground during a firefight is a loving horror show.

Bullets and People

Bad Movie
Total Recall has a hilariously stupid scene where Quaid is hiding behind a body and letting it soak up bullets while he is perfectly safe on the other side.

Good Movie
This one was surprising to me. Schindler's List has a scene where a Nazi Lines up a group of Jews and shoots them through the head killing almost all of them with one shot, then walking up to the last one and finishing him off.

It brutally shows that 1)Nazis are assholes and 2) Bullets, even 9mm don't give one hot poo poo about stopping once they hit a body.

Bullets and Cars

Bad Movie
Live Free and Die Hard literally has a cop car get shot up by 5.56 rounds from a helicopter. It gets shot from behind through the trunk, it gets shot through the roof. It gets shot through the sides and yet the car just keeps going and Bruce Willis and Justin Long emerged totally Unscathed from it.

Good Movie
The Godfather has Sonny getting his rear end waxed in a car at a toll booth.
Bonnie and Clyde are made into swiss cheese at the end even though they are in a car.
Alien Nation has a guy hide behind a car and ends up getting greased by a shotgun slug tearing through his guts after going through the car.

Bullets and Stuff

Bad Movie
Live Free and Die Hard, Bruce Willis hides behind a god drat refrigerator door from bullets. Who ever they had as an adviser on that movie should be asked to pick something to hide behind and let people shoot at him, this way he never shits up another movie ever.

I guess in Hollywood refrigerators are made of dwarf star alloy with anti-grav controls in the door because they seem to stop anything shot at them ever, including Nuclear Bombs.

Good Movie
This one is noteworthy because at first it was so outrageous I yelled at the TV "WHAT THE gently caress!" In the Sarah Connor Chronicles she hide behind a Lay-Z-Boy recliner to avoid getting shot by a shotgun or handgun I can't remember. The thing is they make it a point later minutes later to show that she had armored up the back of the chair for the express purpose of hiding behind it in case a terminator showed up at home.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

If you want a bad gun movie Death Sentence is loving awful.

Shotguns that fling people across the room. Buckshot that cuts 6 inch diameter holes in anything that it hits.

The only good part of that movie was that it showed you don't defend your family with a bat. You will get your rear end killed when a person shows up with a gun. And it showed a family getting killed because of it.

The Strangers is one of those movies where a gun would have solved 99% of the problems with the movie and sure enough when the protagonists find one they hole up in a closet to wait out the night. Problem is when their friend comes over to check on them without yelling out. He walks upto the closet they are hiding in and gets killed by them laying in wait for the killers that had been loving with them the whole movie. They freak out drop the gun and run off into the night to get killed later...

I just like how it showed part of the 4 rules of knowing your target before firing.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

The whole shooting out a lock episode pissed me off so bad.

It is like they go out of their way to be loving morons.

They shoot the lock instead of the god damned latch the lock is on. Which is going to be harder to break? Hardened steel or galvanized sheet metal bolted onto the door?

I love Mythbusters but it has been awhile since they did an episode where I wasn't ready to throw something at them.

At least they aren't Deadliest Warrior bad yet.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Fremry posted:

The show is about testing a myth, not "making it work". In movies, you always see someone shoot the lock and then they gain access. That's the myth they were testing.

Its a bullshit Myth. You can shoot the lock off something in that if the latch breaks the lock falls off.

Yet Mythbusters goes out of their way to be mouth breathing bike seat sniffing retards about a myth.

Shoot the lock off must mean actually SHOOTING A loving LOCK hurf durf.

Big Trouble in Little China he shoots the latch

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Kurgen, I mean Clancy Brown, was in Starship Troopers.

And Dina Meyer was in it

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

OMGWTFWALLHACK posted:

I like equilibrium because the gunkata thing provided at least a somewhat plausible explanation for one guy taking out a room full of dudes.

Also press checks are dumb, who carries without one in the chamber anyway.

Did you even read this thread?

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

OMGWTFWALLHACK posted:

Did you read the parts where people said equilibrium was bad, and press checks made movies good?

So you like bad gun usage and dislike good gun usage?

Always assuming anything with a firearms is a great way screw up something big time, hence why press checks are good things.

Gun Kata as plausible...Gymkata provides a somewhat plausible way a guy can take on a whole village with a pommel horse!

Gun Kata is something dreamed up by someone like this:

I walk where the bullets aren't!

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

priznat posted:

Definitely. The other suppressed gun Chirguh had (looked like a tec-9?) sounded pretty cool too.

However a quick check of imfdb says a lot of the guns used weren't out when the movie was set. Including the 11-87 used with the suppressor.

None of this affected my enjoyment of the movie though, which owns.

The book had it as an MP5 and a Remington 1100 if I remember correctly. And I don't think a Tech-9 was even in the shoot out at the hotel in the street in the book.

I think the guys making the movie just went "Close enough."

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

24 had Jack Bauer get hit in the chest by AK47 rounds at less than 60 feet, yet he killed all the bad guys and easily shot people one handed with his hand gun at over 200 yards away after just getting tapped in the chest a couple times.

As for good gun stuff I still love how in Pulp Fiction Jules says they need shotguns for work like this. Which is true, shot guns in that opening scene would have been much MUCH better than their handguns.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Wa11y posted:

It's not unheard of.

From The Shrine of the Mall Ninja

I was just about to post this exact same thing!

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

No County For Old Men wasn't Llewelyn's story. It NEVER was.

The whole thing was Sheriff Bell talking about how loving hard and nasty life is and how you can't win against evil. It even opens with his voice over talking about the soon to be executed criminal who said he'd still kill people if they let him out.

The movie failed in a huge aspect in that it never talks about Bell becoming a Sheriff to try to make up for leaving his buddies to die in WWII. He tries to do enough good in the world to make up for the evil he did in that one act.

The problem, as he realizes when investigating the events that led to Llewelyn's death, is that you can't fight evil, you can't even hide from it. In the end all you can do is hope you survive it. He visits his uncle to talk about how overwhelming it all is, an uncle that was crippled by evil and the uncle basically tells him that life has and will always be violent. One person isn't going to magically fix it all and make everything all better. To think so is foolish and people like that end up just as dead as everyone else.

It closes with him talking about his dream of his father carrying a flame in a horn and that he'd catch up with him. That small flame is all goodness really is. Something that has to be kept alive, cared for and carried and tended to. It has to be protected with your life because that is all that will keep you warm against the cold indifference and evil of the world.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into the whole thing....

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Mr. 47 posted:

Back when I was college (for the first time) we had a student in from Ireland who had never fired a gun before. In the spirit of, "You're in America, you have to shoot a gun before you leave, we're pretty sure it's the law," we collected an assortment of firearms and went down to the range to shoot.

The first thing we said (starting with a .22 pistol) was "Wow! It's not like on telly, is it?"

There's something about watching someone fire for the first time that still gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

It is a gun lover requirement that you take any and all foreigners from countries with rear end in a top hat firearm laws shooting.

Best thing in the world was taking a Brit, and 2 guys from Singapore shooting one day after work. HUGE awesome smiles all around. Though the scariest part was the Brit racking a slide on a m92 Beretta with his finger on the trigger, thank God he was pointed down range at the time. Definite moment

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Taken should have been called Liam Neeson Throat Punches France for 90 minutes.

I would have been the biggest movie in the history of everything, had it used that title instead.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Billy your stick gun is totally inaccurate for a rifle. In fact what kind of rifle is your stick gun supposed to be as I've seen you pump it, use it at a machine gun, launch a rocket with it and load it with a magazine.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I have a love hate relationship with my dreams. On the one hand they are loving awesome and I get to do some crazy stuff every now and again like flying, basically being omnipotent (think of having the control over reality like you would with a holodeck) and getting into all sorts of adventures.

On the other hand I hate my dreams because many times I experience extreme time dilation where I will spend years, a lifetime or longer in one dream reality. I will experience sleeping, eating, dreaming, work, play, sex, friends, kids all sorts of everyday minutia only to wake up in this reality and realize that everything I'd been doing for like the last 70 years was false. It gets even more annoying when I fall into a previously experienced dream lifetime as it starts to get tangled having to remember who is your kid in this reality, who is your spouse in that reality, what crimes etc you may or may not have committed in a given reality and on and on.

Quite a number of dream realities I am on death row for killing people for some reason or another, some times in a sheer fit of rage at the frustration that I 'know it is a dream reality so they don't even exist' and I spend years on death row awaiting appeals, having people yell at me berate me, and watch my spouse and children in that reality leave me in disgust at what I've done. Half the time I don't even remember doing it because, from my perspective, it happened hundreds of years ago. Many times I can escape those realities by falling asleep and jumping into another dream time line and moving on.

I think at this point I've been put to death about 12 different times and spent a total of 100-200 years on death row. And if I had to add up all the concurrent years I've lived in dreams I'm somewhere in the ballpark of two to three thousand years old, I've had to bury untold number of spouses, friends, children, parents and loved ones that when they happen in reality I'm strangely already numb to it all.

Which is what I think is the worst part about my dreams, the false dream memories. Where I've done something with someone, or had conversations with people and then have a similar conversation come up where I mention "oh yeah we talked about that last time etc" only to have the person look at me like I'm retarded because I'm remembering a conversation we had in another reality. Déjà vu at this point is ridiculously common for me, so much so I don't even bother mentioning it or even dwelling on it anymore.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I've kept a dream journal off an on through the years. It is a total grab bag if it will be a nonsensical fun dream, a flying dream, a dream reality dream that lasts for years or a lucid dream where I can manipulate reality like the holodeck.

I've been trying to train myself to recognize that when I am able to float/fly it means I am dreaming and to immediately stop what I am doing and change reality but the problem I've found is my memories and actions are mostly tied to to the current dream reality I'm in. So in the realities where I can fly, I've always flown and not being able to float must have been a dream.

The most dream memory moment has to be the time I lost my virginity. The time dilation stuff started when I was 13. I started the dream at age 13 and by the time I finished I was close to 50 something. I woke up to the hell of realizing my wife, 3 kids and career were all fake and I was a kid in middle school again. The crazy thing is when I actually had sex for the first time in reality it wasn't anything I hadn't done before. By 18 I'd already been married a couple times and had gone through having multiple sets of kids, weddings, and lifetimes.

I've even had a couple of dreams now where I jump back to being a teenager again and in that reality I think my real wife and kid are just figments of a half remembered dream.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I was going to talk about Inception having some lovely and awesome gun stuff in it but then I realized 90% of the gun fights happen in a dream world.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

AFewBricksShy posted:

The snow camo Sig was awesome looking.

I agree, Eames' Sig 552 was pure sex.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Inspector_71 posted:

I can't think of anything lovely really.

But yeah, even anything glaring gets a pass on the same grounds as bitching about guns in The Matrix.

Yusef driving a van full of people, getting lit up by people with .308s and .223s and NO one gets hit.

The taxi chase where the taxi takes tons and tons of rounds and only Saito is hit and only by one bullet magically.

Lots of "cars are totally bullet proof" silliness in the movie.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Alain Perdrix posted:

This is true, and while I hated the hell out of 3rd Rock, he's redeemed himself through performances in Brick, The Lookout, and Mysterious Skin. I haven't seen Inception yet.
        GO SEE IT NOW!
        /

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

wilfoy posted:

Considering that there's a freight train coming down the street, and the fact that they were fighting sub-conscious projections of private military contractors inside of someone's brain I think this can be forgiven.

I know that I've hidden behind some absurd things in dreams before and it's worked, because, you know, it's a dream.

I agree which is why I posted this to start all of this off with....

Fat Ogre posted:

I was going to talk about Inception having some lovely and awesome gun stuff in it but then I realized 90% of the gun fights happen in a dream world.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I don't see what the problem is with Brad Pitt making World War Z if anything it gives it more of a chance to be made.

Plus it is not like he's and awful actor.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

The problem with the modern zombie movie is that they've largely undone what was terrifying about the zombies in the first place.

It was never a disease. No one freaking knew what causes people to rise from the dead.

If you die you come back from the dead simple as that. If you get bitten you die and eventually come back from the dead.

You can shoot at the zombies and do what ever you like to them, they just keep coming and coming until they swarm you after you run out of bullets.

Some of the older zombie movies, like Return of the Living Dead, made it so that the only way you can even kill a zombie is to burn it to cinders as all the different parts keep moving about and twitching.

The funny thing is Romero's Night of the Living Dead was his attempt at making I am Legend. At the last minute he switched vampires to zombies and created an entirely new culture of scary mindless undead.

In the book I am Legend the vampires have super hard skin that requires it to be punctured to kill them. So the large majority of bullets don't generate enough force to break the skin, whereas stabbing them does.

All in all I do hope World War Z isn't full of horrible gun usage and shows the whole part about how society started to crank out semi auto silenced 22s to kill zombies.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Inspector_71 posted:

They used 22s because they bounce around in the skull and turn the brain into mush!

That is one thing I never understood about zombie's dying when you shoot them in the head...

Your brain and most of your organs get really nasty really quick as they rot. Animals love to eat things from the insides out so I can't really see how a zombie would feasibly last all that long. Flies and maggots would quickly turn a zombie infestation into a walking buffet and then a brainless lump in a few short weeks.

Especially in the winter. The water freezing solid inside of them and then breaking down as it thaws would rot them super quick.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Punisher: Warzone Jesus tap dancing Christ that was a god awful movie.

Instead of carrying more magazines of ammunition Frank Castle just packs on more revolvers.

Instead of making sure of his targets, Frank Castle just blows up rooms.

Instead of just shooting bad guys, Frank Castle just gets in fist fights with them.

On and on and on.

I had to watch most of it on fast forward it was so loving lovely. It makes the Thomas Jane Punisher look like the best movie ever made.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I don't mind that the Punisher was killing people or that he's basically a psychopath. My problem is that Warzone wasn't "so awful it was great" it was just plain awful. It was like they told a 10 year old boy to write the script and dialogue. It is how a kid would view poo poo like criminals, the law, the police, immunity deals, super villains, firearms, anatomy and on and on. A broken nose that just causes you to sniffle yet NEVER bleeds a drop? Come the gently caress on that is terrible.

Jigsaw was a bad imitation of Nicholson hamming it up as the Joker with a dash of Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face. You can't take two over the top performances combine them and then try to make it work. It just doesn't happen. Jigsaw and Looney Bin Jim were just too much and watching them literally strut around was awful. It was like the producers and directors of the movie forgot about all the advancements in comic book movies of the last 10 years and decided to just say "gently caress it lets put nipples on the Bat Suit again!"

I was glad they showed the arsenal of items that the Punisher has but at this point the people making the movie decided to just copy Boondock Saints which was a wonderfully done over the top jab at how loving stupid action movies are when the protagonists have to kill a lot of people. He literally loops his legs over a chandelier so he can spin around shooting people instead of, I don't know, spinning around and shooting people while on his feet. And the spinning around silliness was handled better in Boondock Saints 10 years ago.

I was wanting something closer to the Thomas Jane Punisher or even Transporter, or hell I could deal with something fun like Crank. Instead you get something so bad and over the top it is as ridiculous as Shoot Em Up or Hot Fuzz when it wasn't billed that way and the comic books don't come off that way. Those movies were fun and amusing to watch as they made no pretense about the jokes going in, this movie wanted you to take it seriously. Case in point Frank getting all angsty about shooting 'one of the good guys' and almost quitting being the Punisher because of it...really?

The whole movie was so over the top it was just bad to the core. It is one thing if your character is known for being over the top silly like Deadpool but the Punisher is a gritty bastard who goes in and kills everything and everyone. The whole last act of the Thomas Jane Punisher movie was perfect. The whole last act of Warzone was a nonsensical mess. With the boss villains at the top level of the warehouse so he has to fight his way through the whole thing against the Black Gang, the Asian Gang, the Redneck gang and on and on, instead of coming in from the roof or up the side of the building.

My main beef is I just want Frank Castle to be handled more like Leon in Leon, Liam Neeson in Taken, Viggo Mortenson in Brief History of Violence, Chigur in No Country For Old Men, V in V For Vendetta or Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen. Each one of those movies had more style and better content in their revenge than Warzone. Warzone was a lovely movie and a BAD comic book movie.

I wanted him to be a serious, deadly, calculating anti-hero instead of just a goofy wooden thing shooting up the stage. Frank Castle in Warzone was essentially the same as the wise cracking 'Hasta la Vista' terminator in Terminator 2. Except they forgot that the Punisher isn't a future robot sent to rape history and poo poo bullets. Nicolas Cage, the poster boy for Wooden actor, played a better Punisher as Big Daddy in Kick rear end than the train wreck performance in Warzone.

To be honest even the first Blade movie was a better Punisher movie than Warzone was.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

M.C. McMic posted:

Boondock Saints was absolutely loving terrible in every conceivable way.

The only redeeming quality of the movie is that it spawned the documentary on Troy Duffy, "Overnight."

And yet for how gloriously bad it is, Boondock Saints is WAY better than Punisher Warzone....

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I was watching the second season of Doctor Who where they are about to fight some Cybermen in another dimension and one of the characters is handed an AK47.

She pops the dust cover off, pulls out the recoil spring and bolt carrier, and then the next shot loads a magazine in and points the gun at the camera like *click* *clack* locked and loaded.

As for good firearm usage, this isn't a movie, but while reading The Walking Dead one of the characters specifically asks a guy getting attacked by a zombie to lift the zombies head up because if they shot it would hit both of them.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Young Freud posted:

gently caress, I don't know, maybe I want to make sure the weapon works and isn't going to blow up in my face or was tampered with. Although loading it while it's disassembled is pretty foolish.

I don't think it was that intelligent. Mostly I think it was for UK audiences to see her and go "Ah she knows her way around firearms!" kind of like when people rack shotguns all the time in movies or stupid idiots spin the cylinder on a revolver before flicking it close with their wrist. Apparently that means they 'know firearms' when they flick it shut like that.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I like turtles posted:

But but but how do I flick the cylinder closed on my SAA, it... it...

gently caress, I've just proven that I know nothing about firearms.

I think your revolver is broken dude!

You should throw it out if you can't spin the cylinder and then flick it shut.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Capn Beeb posted:

ps go see Machete, it's awesome and there's all kinds of gore and dismemberment and a full blown race war with low riders and poo poo

I cannot second this enough. Stop reading this thread and go see Machete and laugh your balls off.

God drat that movie was awesome. I bet there are going to be a ton of Gifs from it showing up soon.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I am just going with the rifle on Sons of Anarchy being a 22 short and that is why it didn't do that much to Tig.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Everytime you guys post that Independence Day pick with Robert Loggia in it all I can think of is this scene from Family Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4Y43oetWs

And I'm Thirding Boardwalk Empire as loving awesome.

There is a great scene where one guy has a gun go off inches from his ear and seconds later you can see blood trickling out of it and him yelling about how he can't hear anymore.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Boardwalk Empire is basically Deadwood in the 1920s.

So in other words it is loving AWESOME. Gore gun fights, crime galore and every episode has naked women in it, which is how stories about gangsters should be.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

John Woo hasn't made a good film in almost 20 years. and I am being generous calling Hard Boiled a 'good' film.

I don't know why people like him so much. Just release a flock of doves, have horrible lovely gun fights with lots of spins and slow motion effects in dimly lit water drippy rooms and call it a day.

I remember my friends popping nerd boners over him in the middle 90s but every time I saw one of his films I ended up leaving the theater feeling cheated and pissed off at how bad the movie was.

Honestly you tell me John Woo had something to do with a film and my brain shuts down as it lumps John Woo with Uwe Bolle and Michael Bay.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

I watched Casino this past weekend and was amazed that the suppressed guns were 22s, weren't laser quiet (you could hear the slide), and all done at the back of the skull or point blank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVLSkpVoCw&feature=related#t=1m27s

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Someone mentioned Doctor Who and if you watch the episode where they find the Master at the end of the Universe literally TRILLIONS of years from now, the people guarding the chain link fence gates are holding AK47s...

I can buy humans evolving into sentient clouds, robots, fish people etc and perpetually winding up as humans again over the eons but an AK47 trillions of years from now?

That, my good sir, is too silly.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

CougarsWrath posted:

I finally started watching miami vice, and at the end of episode two rico gets at least seven shots out of his wheelgun

Depending on the wheel gun 7 shots isn't unheard of...

7 shot 686s have been around for a while.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

padijun posted:

Tubbs carries a bodyguard humpback j-frame

7 shots could be a .22 magnum???

Though not likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

CougarsWrath posted:

Funny thing is they actually show him loadin' up at the hotel before the shootout...

Also, for an improved thread experience open this link in the background:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B0002N441Q/ref=pd_krex_dp_a

Ok that is retarded. Especially when Michael Mann is usually so good about guns.