Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Stolze is basically the smartest dude working on our dumb playing-pretend hobby and more power to him. I'm posting from my phone and can't really do a full writeup, but ORE is awesome, the way ethnicity is handled in the default REIGN setting is awesome, and his ransom payment method is awesome and really should be used by more content providers all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

bewilderment posted:

Oh right and of the four(?) cultures detailed in the book (more are mentioned or hinted at), only one of them is predominantly white (they're the freak cannibals that live in the sunless plains).

This is literally my favorite part of REIGN.

Buy Reign, enjoy the gently caress out of it, and then realize it was totally not written as a replacement ruleset for Exalted you guys nudge nudge wink wink.

Furthermore Godlike is both the best superhero RPG and the best WWII RPG because it understands that ultimately, you are a replaceable cog in a vast uncaring war machine and ORE means combat moves fast and is deadly as poo poo. Basically I want this man to have my nerd babies.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Taste him for us. Let him know the Internet cares.