Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

Thenipwax posted:

This show really is ripe for a spinoff. I can see a prequel sort of series that deals with the people on the island before Jacob and MiB being successful. They wouldn't have to worry about messing up any continuity of the original series (not like that ever mattered anyway), and they've got a pretty good framework for the show already set.

I could also see (initially awesome but destined for failure) a Frank / Miles / Richard spinoff. I could see them doing something like this (see: The Lone Gunmen)... I mean, these days, don't rule anything out. But when they were trying to get the plane started, I thought "These characters go really well together." But it's pretty obvious that if they tried it, they would go about it all wrong and it would self-destruct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread