Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Love the title dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I would like in on the metatags as well :) Just add GT : Slayer15977 (Xbox360)

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
when the npc's are at the poker game in armadillo and theyre talking about how john marston is a hired gun for the jews, what are they talking about, sorry I am not sure if this is spoiler tag worth or not :(

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Also I did the flowers for a lady quest today, and I have to say that is the most upset ive been with a video game in a while, I mean I was downright outraged !

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Yes I will done work in a a very looong 3 hours and a bit, but I want to claim a fort as some goons and somehow get people to try and take it from us, a sort of king of the hill!?

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I have murdered Herbert Moon in duels from getting caught cheating in poker, but hes always back in armadillo and ready to welcome me to the poker game, its sorta funny how apparently the only part of his brain I hurt when I shot him in the head was his memory of the last like 2 days :)

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I also wish i could hogtie and then sell people :), slavery is awesome :)

Can you sell horses you break in the wild?

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Step One: Take the power cable out of your Xbox, and Unplug it from the wall.

Step Two: Take the plug end of the cord and tie it around the rest of the cord in a sliding knot.

Step Three: Fasten Other end of cord to a sturdy Roof Beam

Step Four: Place Chair beneath the loop in your Cord.

Step Five: Place head in loop of cord.

Step Six: Remove chair with a firm kick.

Enjoy!

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

AndyElusive posted:

Wow, I've tried to get the Dastardly Achievement for 360 twice now and both times I've been apparently denied :gonk:

Does it have anything to do with the Bandanna? I've attempted it with one on and with it off but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to get ahead of the train whenever I want to do this I'd give it a third shot before asking, but gently caress it. So if anyone else has nabbed this one, please, share your secret.

I just was at the train station in new austin and the train pulled up, stopped. I proceeded to hogtie a woman and lay her directly in front of the train, and blamo acheivement so try again dude
and you have to lay her across the tracks im pretty sure (A la Dudley do right)

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

northerain posted:

If I'm allowed to complain about one little thing: The treasure map is poo poo.

I spent at least an hour trying to find the rocks that I could see in the map but couldn't find anything like it. I knew I was in the right location, but nothing matched.
I guess the ''II'' thing on the map is like a zoomed in drawing of the actual location?

Stupid.

I agree I spent at least a few hours trying to find the first treasure that you get a map for and well, nothing I apparently am a retard and there are no rocks set in a "square-ish formation"

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

northerain posted:

It's right up on the Hanging Rock. Just circle around it and you'll find it.

but it shows the hanging tree like in the background on the map, i am just so confused!

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Laughing Man posted:

I haven't found that yet either, I usually poke around every time I'm around there. And this does not help. Slayer is still super loving annoying though!

dude?

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Finally I have some days off, anyone looking to play some MP over the next 2 days add GT: Slayer15977 just let me knwo your a goon

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

GhostDog posted:

What he means is that the last picture that shows the actual location looks like four, rather small and freestanding rocks, maybe man-height. And the map as a whole makes it look like these four rocks are some unspecified distance away from the rather large Hanging Rock. I had the same problem, and even after finding it I still think the last picture is not a good indication of the location at all.

thank you

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Fudgement Day posted:

That really really bothered me. I got into a bar brawl, knock out one guy and start fighting a second and before I finished the second guy the first one was back up fighting me. I thought it was a glitch of some kind that they wouldn't stay down. I wish you could beat everybody up and just leave them all unconscious.

but that means you could get your rear end kicked in the bar, then have your character wake up, Naked and tied to a cactus......

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I wanted to get a posse together tonight with the express purpose of getting the "Hit the trail" achievment tonight, i just figure anyonbe whos been having trouble with this we could just have a large gang of ruffians to defend each other from random attacks.

GT: Slayer15977

Slayer1597 fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jun 25, 2010

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Spread your rear end wide for achievment-asaurus gt:Slayer15977

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I was just playing this tonight and while I was running through a town an objective popped up saying "follow the stranger to hear his offer" blue dot pops up.
So being the young go getter that I am, I followed the man to the dark alleyway......

he then asked me not for a ZJ but to steal a wagon, not being a fan of doing missions I kindly declined with a shotgun blast.

Red Dead Redemption: Follow the Stranger to hear his Offer....

Slayer1597 fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 19, 2011

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
I am also on board to play a bunch of online, GT : Slayer15977

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
which game / hideout generates the most xp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Darth Brooks posted:

Solomon's Folly and Pike's Basin.

Four or more people is best for both. Solomon's Folly can be done fast, in under 2 minutes. Dynamite tends to clear out areas if all four are using it the initial wave gets pretty devastated.

On Pike's Basin, if you have at least four you can split north and south once you've cleared out the first area. With one person working from above and one below, you can make quick work of either bomb site.

Can you tell I played a lot of Call of Duty?

clearly you dont play callidoody on the xbox then! oh and I already knew that those ones gave lotsa xp I was just wondering if I missed something, because the undead overrun seems to givee me a good chunk of xp as well

Slayer1597 fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Aug 13, 2011

• Locked thread