Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jinkin
Oct 21, 2008

My tummy hurts
Hilda keeps being referred to as a 'wet nurse'. Does that... does that mean she breast feeds Be'el? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Jinkin posted:

Hilda keeps being referred to as a 'wet nurse'. Does that... does that mean she breast feeds Be'el? :ohdear:

I would not be surprised if that's a mistranslation.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The earlier chapter translate it as maid but I'm not sure which is the right one.

EDIT: I did find the 3rd page in This Chapter which implies she feeds Beel something other than baby formula when he's with her...

RatHat fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 27, 2010

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Someone probably just did a quick and lazy google for "name of woman who looks after baby (i need it for anime)" and used the first definition found without looking into it.

Jinkin
Oct 21, 2008

My tummy hurts

Fuego Fish posted:

Someone probably just did a quick and lazy google for "name of woman who looks after baby (i need it for anime)" and used the first definition found without looking into it.

Nanny.

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Lander county's safe as heaven,
despite all the strife and boilin',
Tin Star,
Oh how she's an icon of the eastern west,
But now the time has come to end our song,
of the Tin Star, the Tin Star!
So Aoi, Tojou, Miki, Nanami, and Izuma are all people of unusual capabilities? Makes sense, I suppose.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
"TN: I have an opinion" Yea, free comics, can't really complain. Even though they've pretty much been to hell, it always surprises me when someone with supernatural powers shows up in this series.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Jinkin posted:

I think it can also be used as a pejorative term for someone who looks after kids.

Jinkin
Oct 21, 2008

My tummy hurts

Cbouncerrun posted:

The earlier chapter translate it as maid but I'm not sure which is the right one.

EDIT: I did find the 3rd page in This Chapter which implies she feeds Beel something other than baby formula when he's with her...

Same page says it's royal milk powder.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
I guess she's a kind of wet nurse with the feeding and what not. Thinking about it, I suppose you can't call her a nanny since Beel is always with Oga.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
The rest of the chapter seemed to have pretty good dialog, maybe it was just written that way since this guy hasn't met her yet and is assuming things? Seems to hint that he knows about the plan to raise Beel on Earth, and that maybe it's failed before? so he could have met someone in that capacity previously.

edit: If that's the case, maybe all the other people with demon tattoos are either previously failed foster parents or part of this "Behemoth" who are out to stop the plan? I wonder if they're going to be badasses recruited by angels to stop the whole "raze the earth" thing.

Epoxy Bulletin fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Sep 27, 2010

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
The only thing that would worry me is if the series turns into Hitman: Reborn. The schoolyard brawls are the best. If everyone ends up with super demon punches it just makes them less exciting.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

new chapter is out

Hilda goes crazy with her demonic power and solid snake beats her handily. Though at least it looks like Oga will have to train and use his powers more which is good I guess except for power creep. Wouldn't want to not have any more school fights :(

tazman
Jan 23, 2005
hammer time
Where is it uploaded?

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

tazman posted:

Where is it uploaded?

http://keishou.net/index.php?action=downloads

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
I take it back. The man's not Solid Snake.

He's Big Boss. :swoon:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Out on mangafox.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/beelzebub/v07/c079/

Agent Baal
May 28, 2006

my dixie wrecked
this is beutiful

He looks up her skirt and feels up her tits

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/beelzebub/v07/c079/7.html

L.E. Cheetah
Aug 7, 2007
woo, a pervert rapist. what an awesome new character.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I'm kinda worried about this going all seriousfight on us, but then again they did a similar thing last time and Oga's fantastic new technique was "Punch Harder".

Also, the preview-blurb on the last page made me laugh. "Will Oga be threatened once again?!". It's like you can set your watch to it.

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
"For a non-contracted"... does this mean maybe Hilda will contract with Aoi or something in the future?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
The only person Worthy enough to be her Contract

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

Dexo posted:

Unfortunately I have the feeling that he's already taken.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Dexo posted:

Foolish, he is too busy since his stocks have gone up! :v:

tazman
Jan 23, 2005
hammer time

L.E. Cheetah posted:

woo, a pervert rapist. what an awesome new character.

I uh, don't think he's raped anyone.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

tazman posted:

I uh, don't think he's raped anyone.

Are you actually going to say that groping a stranger and pulling up her skirt aren't close enough to rape for the term to be used?

tazman
Jan 23, 2005
hammer time
Yeah this is a derail about to happen so you guys can have the point.

I will admit that it was kinda cool to see the chick with the umbrella actually do something to justify her scariness.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Countblanc posted:

Are you actually going to say that groping a stranger and pulling up her skirt aren't close enough to rape for the term to be used?

It was implied consent; she was asking for it hell demon or not. Did you see her outfit? Jeez.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

tazman posted:

I will admit that it was kinda cool to see the chick with the umbrella actually do something to justify her scariness.
That was kind of cool. That the whole fight was an excuse to grope her gratuitously, and defeat her (in her first fight) solely to establish a new character's power- like a new alien marching up to Worf and decking him to show that they're a Big Deal- that was pretty unsatisfying.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Countblanc posted:

She attacked him unprovoked. She's more to blame than he is.

Jinkin
Oct 21, 2008

My tummy hurts

Dexo posted:

No way. He repaired the roof, the monster.

L.E. Cheetah
Aug 7, 2007

Dexo posted:

Besides, look how she's dressed. That cocktease got off light, in my opinion.

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
New chapter (from their website)

Hasn't been uploaded to readers yet.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Wow, shits starting to get real. Also this chapter has the best Fourichi face.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Oh god, incoming harem route.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
callin it they are Furuichi's harem, not Oga's

Meningism
Dec 31, 2008
Each wetnurse is assigned to a baby. Maybe the IV in Bel's name means he's the fourth to bear that name, or maybe it means he's the fourth child of the King.
/theorycrafting

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
You do know how royal succession works, right?

QQmore
Jan 10, 2010
Opps they had an accident. Guess I'm next in line.

And The name how could they?

Dah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010
Furuichi Ear: He can hear anything he tries to listen to

That's it. Furuichi for final boss of the manga.

• Locked thread