Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Captain Log posted:

I willingly have a Hi Point C9 and I would rather have that gun than a loving Sigma.

(It works. Sigma's not so much.)

Think of what you're saying!!!!

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I have like permanent depression or something but my personal pride is so intense that I wouldn't give people the satisfaction of killing myself with a gun. That's what they'd except. I'd ritually disembowel myself if it came down to it.

Luckily I've just changed to being bitter and hateful as a coping mechanism.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I thought you faggots all knew this...

I have my own stabby collection for such an occasion THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUTCHMAN

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

The Sphinxster posted:

I believe depression is a result of brain chemistry so this probably won't help all that much, but I think you're a cool, funny guy. So that's one random internet nerd to chalk up.

Thanks electronic internet pal. I will have your back when the blue helmets come for us.

AntiTank posted:

I'd like to make a lampshade out of your skin Sgt. Shaved Balls

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Gtab posted:

Razorwynd is literally ten times the poster than most of TFR can aspire to be

NOW NOW, don't fuel my growing villainous ego. I don't even have orange jumpsuits and mp5ks ordered.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

My real name is MORLOCK.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

MOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

That's how I pronounce it

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

dork posted:

What is a good single point sling and quick release thingy that I should buy to put on my AR that I will primarily use to wear around the house to freak out my roommates girlfriend?

Blueforce is good generally. Magpul has some neato looking ones.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

argh dp

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Magtech is like shooting blackpowder its so dirty.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

AntiTank posted:

Why is the government profile AR barrel so weird? Is there a reason to chose it over lightweight profile, besides the m203 option?

M203 mounting is the only reason. I like them because they look cooler and more legit. Plus I technically could put a flare launcher on there.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I like turtles posted:

Go/no go, Mateba Grifone carbine in .357, $1200?

Not bad deal I guess. A mateba of any sort is p. cool imo.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Oddly enough I had a person bring me a snapper at work today. I released it into the wild.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Information on snapping turtles, including how to make soup from them. I've had it a long time ago, it was an interesting taste. My uncle told me that whenever his parents saw a snapper on their farm, it was caught, killed, cleaned and made into soup.
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/general/columns/story?columnist=sutton_keith&page=g_col_Sutton_turtle-recipes

Oh so basically your Uncle's parents were horrifically redneck.

That said if you ain't shooting it to eat it, don't loving shoot it.

Sgt. Shaved Balls fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 9, 2010

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Atticus_1354 posted:

What about if you are shooting them to deal with an artificially large population?

Unless you're Ranger Rick you should stop looking for an excuse to shoot a living thing and use paper like normal people.

Also eat it anyway.

I swear that some of you guys are like ARFCOM when it comes to looking for something to shoot. It's almost like you hope some random animal will need shooting, like ARFCOM hopes black people will start doing human wave attacks in the middle of white suburbia.

"OH GOD THE AFRICAN SNOUTNOSED TURTLE IS OVERPOPULATED! I BETTER GO SHOOT THEM TO KEEP THEM FROM KILLING MY CATTLE!!"

"DON'T WORRY THESE WOMBATS ARE OVERPOPULATED!"

Sgt. Shaved Balls fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jul 9, 2010

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Atticus_1354 posted:

Considering private property means that I am pretty much the ranger I will take that to mean you approve. Also, if I got my rocks off on killing animals I would probably shoot all the axis deer around here instead of the drat turtles. And it is my fish I am worried about.

Axis or excess...

Because if it's the former....

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

walrusman posted:

Yeah gently caress those nazi deer man

The White Tails have begun cleansing the undesirables(Mule Deer).

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Pitch posted:

hahaha

Ya what the fuuuuuuuuck.

That is how that poo poo done yo.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Atticus_1354 posted:

Can anyone tell me what stock is on the ar at the top of this page?

http://multigun.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/throwing-down-the-gauntlet-to-hi-point-fans/

Choate E-2?

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=143416&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=free&utm_campaign=649

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Mxlplx posted:

What is TFR's opinion of the Diamondback .380?

I was a a local shop trying out Ruger LCPs and I was shown this pistol in addition to the LCP. It's basically a tiny Glock in 380 and shares the same dimensions. I am kinda suprised to have never heard of these.

This gun looks like it has downs. I've never heard of DB before.

edit:

I guess it looks better when not at an angle

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I like turtles posted:

http://www.hulu.com/road-no1

Pretty loving hardcore Band of Brothers style Korea show, from the perspective of Koreans, and actually in Korean.

High points so far: M1 Garand with bayonet used as hurled spear.

Holy poo poo they just hacked at a kid's hand with a big knife.

Too many blanks, but whatever, still pretty cool.

Eh, alright, so far there's a lot of back story on the main character. Not sure if it'll change or not.

Why is this in my loving thread?!

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

abortionfailure posted:

Stomp on it with a good boot on.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Using modern materials isn't it feasible to manufacture a 7.62x25 cylinder for a nagant revolver that can handle the pressures? Or manufacture one that is at a lower capacity as usual so it has more metal between chambers?

Why can't this be done? I know modifying an original cylinder can have dangerous outcomes but I'm talking a completely new one.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I don't want 7.62tok because its cheap, I like it because its 7.62tok. It's bad rear end as hell.

Also why is making a bottle-necked chamber for a revolver unfeasible? (disregarding pressure stuff)

quote:

That is reaching for the stars, pressure wise.

Even if it was made of titanium steel alloy?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Illegal Clown posted:

At one point it made sense when the right ammo was not available, but since it is now there is no reason. Me, I've thought about getting another cylinder (not seriously) because I also shoot .32APC, but the cylinder costs as much as I paid for the gun. I can buy a couple more boxes of ammo with that money.

Yeah, the Nagant just isn't a fire all day every weekend gun. It's a fire seven shots then pass to all your buddies to shoot type of gun.

On the Nagant, there is only like a two or three millimeter thick wall between chambers. The Tok. ammo is thicker than the Nagant, so it wouldn't fit and there's no room to make more space. Maybe you could make a six shot cylinder but would have to work on the timing. It's just not worth it.

I smoke blunts everyday for my locked away homies.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Gtab posted:

like a flower

My life
came like dew
disappears like dew.
All of Naniwa
is dream after dream.
-Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

OWLS! posted:

Question about TFR, did't we used to have a levergun megathread somewhere? Or did it dissapear into the depths of the archives?

I believe we did iirc.

But perhaps we'll never know...

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Neo Mara posted:

"Do you currently have an alarm system?"
"I got an UZI."
"Okay, good day then."

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

thermobollocks posted:

I want to say EAA rebrands the Baikal ones and that Stoeger is South American, but I could be wrong.
I've heard good things about them, but haven't sprung for one yet.

You're right iirc. I know Stoeger does brazilian stuff.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

pulphero posted:

they are the company that made my exploding Pinkerton. Looks cool but I am not sure if I trust them to make a .357mag

timing off?

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

The Automator posted:

There are some people's opinions I trust, but mostly, I come around for pictures and conversation. I like to see the neat stuff people buy

You can trust my information 110%!

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

priznat posted:

I think bear spray comes in various types like a narrow stream or a cone and not just the "explode in a giant fart cloud blinding the user while the bear sodomizes him" format.

You want cloud kind. Stream is best for humanzees.

Please refer all bear related questions to me from now on because I am an experienced bearsman

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Ninja Rope posted:

His chest may be hairy, but his balls? Well...

Edit: Question for the new page! I've got a stain on my carpet that looks a lot like a Sig 55x bolt carrier. Is my apartment haunted by the Swiss? What should I do, TFR?
Mix 1 tablespoon of ammonia with a half teaspoon dish soap and 1 quart of water in a spray bottle.

Silken balls.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I went to GBS and made them all mad.

It owned.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Inspector_71 posted:

Yeah not so much.

did so

edit:
You're just fat.

Sgt. Shaved Balls fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Sep 13, 2010

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Harry in Rio posted:

I was out in Lancaster County again before the big storm blew in, trimming hooves on this Mennonite farm. The parlor was kind of a mess so I took a broom and started de-cobwebbing the areas around the stanchions, and found this up in rafters.

A Fegely Arms Company 12 gauge single barrel shotgun. A google search has revealed nothing. Locks up tight, has a nice rusty finish, and functions. The fella who owned the place had no idea thatthe shotgun was up there so he gave me that for free and some odd bits of 1919A4 Browning stuff that every Amish/Mennonite farm seems to have.

My best guess is that the Fegely is something imported by Crescent Arms. Anyone ever heard of Fegely?

I read that as fecalarms co.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

I like turtles posted:

Last night I had a dream that somewhere had Mosins for $35 a piece. I figured I might as well pick up a couple. They arrived, and one of them was an RPD. I was very excited.

What does this mean?

I love RPD dreams.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Ozmiander posted:

How do you guys keep your hands off gtab's cock long enough to type your posts?!

Fang posted:

It's 6.7 inches deep, unfortunately.

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't skim pages so fast...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Pitch posted:

Seems like we're about overdue. It used to be once every six months or so.

Edit: There was also a guy who never posted but got banned from IRC because we were sick of seeing his pictures of homemade SBRs and middle school girls fellating .50-caliber handguns.

Rest of series plz.

If we don't make a sacrifice every year, the crops won't grow...