Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyruvate
Apr 4, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

charliebravo77 posted:

I've just devised a brilliant money making scheme for the crowd. Set up a machine shop where all the batshit-anti-government-UN gonna take my guns-nuts can come in, press a button, and out pops a machined lower receiver with no serial (since it's not required for firearms you manufacture yourself for your own use). Charge them $200 for it and live the good life. You'd have to have a big client list beforehand though, cause I'm sure the ATF would shut you down within a day of being in business. Anyone who attempts this owes me 30% of profits for the idea

So like those souvenir penny machines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyruvate
Apr 4, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Gray Stormy posted:

Thats awesome. Like really really awesome.

Now I know where your dad gets his awesomeness from.

GENERAL QUESTION!

I got glasses today

Any tips on how to get used to these? Square-shaped stuff and straight lines look all kinds of hosed-up. I walked around the grocery store with my wife after picking them up and I felt all kinds of disoriented.

Have you never worn glasses before? You'll get used to it. I got new glasses a couple months ago that were more in line with my current contact scrip and had the same thing.