Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

OWLS! posted:

I'm contemplating purchasing a handgun. What's the concensus on CZv82 vs. the CZ 75, aside from price.

the 82 felt slimmer and made the webbing on my hand hurt a bit after a couple of mags compared to my 75 and p01 which don't hurt at all. All are very accurate. The trigger on the cz75 in DA or decocked DA can be a bit hard to reach with smaller hands and will tend in you pulling your shots low when you first get it. It is a bit easier with the p01 but it still catches you when you get lazy and in a hurry with maintaining a sight picture. I assume bigger hands would be fine with this.

Where are you located? What are you doing with the gun? Which version of the 75 were you looking at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

NosmoKing posted:

THIRTY DOLLARS EACH?!?!?
Copes has 10$ steel mags iirc.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

omgLerkHat! posted:

I would assume he's asking if 'international' shooting competitions are harder because of the foreign competitors, and asking if Americans are just crappy with guns compared to said foreign competitors.

I thought he was talking about international trap vs american trap, or is it skeet? I forget which one but the international one is a lot more challenging.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

The Automator posted:

I'm going to go ahead and STRONGLY recommend these AK/AR mag pouches. They're BY FAR the best I've seen. Very solid construction so they don't sag, PALS webbing on the outside to attach pistol pouches or whatever to the front, they're lined with velcro so you can attach a tiny square to your mags to hold them in or use the built in bungee loops. They beat the poo poo out of the HSGI Tacos I had before.

Where do you buy these from? I was looking for ak single mag pouches mainly and could only find the HSGI ones. Even looking now I don't see a place to buy them.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Black Stormy posted:

Right here.

They don't have them and neither does anyplace else right now as they are sold out. I was hoping he knew some place else in stock.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

charliebravo77 posted:

That looks awesome, but gently caress is it expensive
You can buy a tactical tailor mav 2piece with the padded shoulder harness for 120 if you had your own pouches or wanted something different in terms of layout. Leave off the shoulder harness and just buy the two piece vest for 70$. Add on stuff down the road if you wanted. They have water/hydration carriers too. If you wanted it all together and shoot an ar then 170$ ends up being cheaper.
http://www.tacticaltailor.com/mavvestbody2piece.aspx

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

HFX posted:

Wait that grip is configurable? I didn't like the Gen 4 it because the finger grooves bit into my fingers.

For the feeling of the least recoil, get a semi auto full metal full frame weapon. If you are only using it for home defense, their is no concern of it being concealable. Something like a 1911 or CZ 75B would be great. Two of my tiny friends love the my 1911 over the Glocks and Sigs they have tried. Then again, one of them loves shooting the shotgun now that she doesn't hurt her shoulder from it all the time. (5'3" 110lbs Asian descent girl). The other is a 5'0" 100lbs Ukranian.

Everyone loves a nice trigger, single stack 1911 I have found. The cz 75b I would not recommend to someone with really tiny hands unless you make sure you buy a safety equipped one as the trigger pull in decocked DA mode can be a bit long for them unless they practice with it a lot.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

jacert posted:

Dude my mom and im guessing a lot of women cant even reach the slide release on a glock.

In what self defense situation will you ever use the slide release? Even if you empty the mag and lock it back, when you slam the fresh magazine in it will most likely drop by itself if not just pull it back a bit.

e: check the failure drill at ten seconds in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2rKj4eZgo
Your dad had some really sexist views on a woman's ability to shoot and operate guns.

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 9, 2010

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

I like turtles posted:

I also bought 150 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 9mm +p 124g for $100 shipped, horray for gunbroker.

Fucker. I didn't even think there would ever be a good deal for ammo on gunbroker. Was it just luck or are prices for ammo decent on there?

In other news, I had no idea that Anderson Silva brought Steven Seagal in to train with for Sonnen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaVDFW_o1cA

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

AR posted:

I've got a carry weapon I no longer need up for trade, and am looking for a CZ 75 for competition. I was kind of sold on the SP01, but I have an early offer for a plain 75B... is the difference that great between the two?

I know the SP01 requires some tweaks to qualify for IDPA, but otherwise I hear it is better on all counts. Do any CZ owners here agree/disagree?

I was checking some notes as I'm struggling to remember but I am very sure that the size of the grip on the sp01 is the newer style like the p01 compared to the older way of the 75b. The new grip size (overall butt and where you hold it, not the grip panels) is reduced a bit for smaller hands. The sp01 shoots with very little muzzle flip. Very little. The 75b has more. The sp01 feels well balanced while the 75b feels like the weight of the gun sits further back in your hands.

The sp01 requires you to get lighter grips and then hope your mag is light enough to get into the IDPA SSP weight limit. They make a variant that is lighter (shadow???) that helps iirc. Make sure you know which sp01 you want before you buy one as there are 4+ variants last I checked.

If I had an sp01 in my safe I would shoot that more if at the range practicing for longer sessions as it is more comfortable to shoot in the long run. In my notes I have that the sp01 has a longer beavertail also.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

AR posted:

Question #2 would be: which is an even trade for a Smith 642 TALO package, like the one I just listed in the classifieds? Am I giving up too much for a plain B?
The flip on the sp01 is very very minimal from my experiences with one.

How much were you looking to get out of the 642 package. I checked and saw them starting at 440 on gunbroker for just the pistol alone. If your pistol is in excellent condition then the other person would be getting the better end of the deal with a plain cz75b. If you found a pre-b in excellent condition then it might be fair but even then it is only because you have a pre-b cz75 which is not what you seem to be looking for.

I do have a cheap cz75bd that I rarely shoot anymore and I was casually looking around for a 642. Did you just want a cheap well used fullsize 9mm to shoot or were you looking for a somewhat newer cz75 for trade? Why don't you live in Philly as the shipping and ffl fees were the only things that stopped me from emailing you about the classifieds post. I would not recommend the decocker if you wanted a range gun or wanted to send it out to get worked on as between the firing pin block and decocker, there is only so much you can do to the trigger.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I have an old Stevens 53b, single shot .22lr rifle that I picked up a couple months ago, and today (have put ~ 500 rounds through it total) it started blasting something, hot air I think, back towards my face a bit when I fired. I'm thinking something is wrong with the seal around the chamber or the bolt, or is this just kinda something that single shot .22s can do. Visually, there are not sparks or anything flying back, just a puff of scalding air, and perhaps mini shrapnel too.

Do I just ditch the cheap gun and get a proper working rifle, or is it safe to keep using?
How clean is it? If you haven't scrubbed it clean yet, do that. My .22's will do that when I don't clean or lube them in a long long time.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Someone was telling me about ordering a 870 wingmaster shotgun over gunbroker and receiving it to find out that the barrel was a chopped down barrel and it was chopped down to 17.75" on top of that. I thought it was an interesting story. What would you do if it came from a private seller?

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Makrond posted:

I know precisely dip about guns, but I stumbled across this and wondered what makes it worth $1100.

Location is Queensland, Australia.

e: This is why the gun is called a 91/30M and not a plain jane 91/30. http://www.molot.biz/product-e/ko91-30m.php

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 6, 2010

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

GroovinPickle posted:

Do you people draw up any kind of paperwork when you sell a gun to another in-state private party?

I was thinking something simple like a simple bill of sale with names, price, signatures, and a stipulation that the sale is as-is.

[quote="http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/11/firearms-bill-of-sale.html
"]
Bill of Sale
Transfer of Ownership

For $______ received, I, (seller’s name here), have sold to (buyer's name here)
One (1) ABC Model XYZ firearm description here, Serial # _____________
Any other accessories here

I represent that this ___________ is not stolen. I am the owner of the _______ listed above. If it can be shown now or in the future that this _______ was stolen prior to the date listed below, I will give the buyer a full refund for return of the _______ and all accessories listed above.

Sold as is.
No warranty is expressed or implied by the Seller.
Seller assumes no responsibility after transfer of ownership has taken place.
Seller assumes no responsibility of any/all aftermarket parts added to the ___________.
Seller assumes no responsibility of any/all original equipment parts on the ________.
Buyer assumes all responsibility when transfer of ownership has taken place.

Seller specifically disclaims any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose of this ________ and disclaims all responsibility for consequential and/or incidental damages or any other losses arising from the use of said _________.

Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions set forth and listed on this document, and acknowledges that he has received a true copy of this Bill of Sale/Transfer of Ownership and certifies that he is 21 years of age or older. Buyer acknowledges and understands that he will read the Owner’s Manual. Buyer agrees that it will be his responsibility when transfer of ownership has taken place to adjust, check, and follow all instructions as outlined in the Owner’s Manual. Buyer attests that he is able to legally buy and possess firearms.

Buyer: Name Here
Seller: Name Here

Date:_________________________

Buyer: _____________________________
Address:____________________________
Phone #: ____________________________
Seller: ______________________________
Address: ____________________________
Phone #: ____________________________
[/quote]
http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/11/firearms-bill-of-sale.html

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Kommienzuspadt posted:

really most of the time owning and shooting guns involves hitting paper targets with a gun you paid too much for, with ammo you paid too little for, going broke over accessories you were told that you needed on this forum, feeling inferior/superior about your firearm based on absolutely nothing, buying over engineered weapons designed for military or police use that you will instead use to fulfill a mission that involves hitting paper targets, with a gun you paid too much for, and ammo you paid too little for....

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

sbyers77 posted:

Something I've always wondered: does "brick" refer to the plastic 100 round pack with individual holders, or the 500+ round loose-packed box?

usually it is 10 - 50rnd packs for a brick of 500 rounds total. The loose packed is called a bulk pack as far as I know it and is more than or equal to 500 rounds.

That 100round plastic tray is mostly CCI I think. I have far more 50rnd trays that slide into cardboard boxes than I do 100 round trays across the various types of ammo I have right now.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Terrible Robot posted:

Is it ridiculous? Has it been done before? If yes, how can I make it better/more crazy?
Tell him to build a bullpup

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Posting about bears

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

hangedman posted:

Since we're talking IRC, is there any way I can join the chat without having to install some kind of IRC client on my computer? I remember a while back I could just join the fun and shoot the poo poo through my browser.
This info is in the first post of the Pennsylvania shooting thread if you ever need it again.

irc.synirc.net and #thefiringrange.
Web based - http://cgiirc.synirc.net/irc.cgi
http://mibbit.com/
irc://irc.synirc.net/thefiringrange

There is the Chatzilla extension for firefox also if you wanted that.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

DkHelmet posted:

Recommend me a small, compact, magnified scope anywhere up to 4x, illuminated is a plus, illuminated via fiber optic even better. I know gently caress all about scopes. Application is for a funky .22 if that helps.

And cheap. The Primary Arms one looks good, but it's a little big.

That PA one you linked is the same one roundboy has and am pretty sure that the red dot is too weak to see in sunlight. PA makes a 4x compact scope. You might be able to find an older version or you can follow this thread and see when the new one will be coming out. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=325&t=187858&page=4

I believe IR35 has this Vortex Strikefire one on one of his guns and was recommending it a while back. http://primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=403&categoryId=5 (this one is probably cheaper somewhere else) Burris Timberline and Weaver RV are non illuminated ~4x ones that might also work for you.

What funky .22 did you buy?

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 27, 2010

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Detective Thompson posted:

Has anyone any suggestions on where I can get a patch made? It seems a lot of the places online do bulk orders of patches, and I really only need one.

This person did a bunch for some other goons on the other subforums here and was recommended to me. I haven't placed the order yet but this one came recommended from a couple of people here and can be found on deviantart and a couple of other cosplay/anime forums apparently.

pandaATkittenpileDOTcom

I do still accept patch orders, minimum amount right now is 50, but 100 is a better deal usually for only $20-$30 more.
I would need the following information before I can get back to you with a quote:

* dimensions (example: 2" x 3")
* a .jpg of the design
* what country you'd like it shipped to
* if you'd like it as a standard sew-on patch/iron on/sticky back/velcro etc
* Any other specifications

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

SadWhaleFamily posted:

Is there any unmagnified red dot sight that can be mounted in a 30mm scope ring mount?

It's like I'm trying to dodge the tactical as much as possible by avoiding rail mounting but it seems I am trying my hand at retardation.

Dude, hit me up. I have a spare aimpoint clone from PrimaryArms you can try out (with a high (ar15) mount though). c4t3 is also local to us if you were considering buying his aimpoint. He is good people.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Ygolonac posted:

Hmm, are they capable of behind-the-head wear? Like this:

No. These are though http://www.amazon.com/Peltor-97043-Tactical-Hearing-Protector/dp/B0000X6I5I

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

I like turtles posted:

Trying to figure out what this is, figure it is some sort of took pictures of the only markings I could find. Eyeballed the bore as ~40mm.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_mm_Hotchkiss_anti-tank_gun
25 SA 37 - a derivative designed by the APX with a much lighter carriage.

http://www.toadmanstankpictures.com/25mm.htm

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Dick Diggler posted:

If you were somehow able to restore it to functioning condition, like patching up the receiver and everything, is it possible to register it legally?
This has some info about it.
http://1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35050

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I am getting a Sig 522 and I'm pretty stoked about it. I would really like to put some peep sights on it instead of optics, I've got this fetish for iron. Can anyone recommend a decent, budget iron sight set for the Sig 522?

Sig/Williams came out with these sights a little bit ago. They were in stock a week ago. Check and see when they will come back.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/sig-sauer-522-sight-set.html

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

God drat that's a beautiful rifle.

Thanks for the advice.

You did mention plinking .22lr guns and not something 'super accurate without tinkering that you can pass onto your kids'. Taking that into consideration I would tell you to look into buying a 200-250$ rifle like a savage, then also go ahead and pick up a .22lr levergun like the henry for 250$ or even a decent .22lr revolver for what you would have spent on one cz rifle. This is only if plinking at 75yds or less is all you will do with the rifles. You can plink with a 130-250$ rifle perfectly fine.

Stoeger makes cheap coach guns but what exactly do you want out of one? You gong to try some CAS, want it to look pretty...?

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

check with the receiving ffl if they will accept transfers from private individuals first. I know in my area, many will not.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

DkHelmet posted:

I know that the trigger is less than optimal than just a plain ol' B, bit is there anything else I'm overlooking? Any reason why I should avoid the BD?
You can't remove the fpb on the decocker models iirc when racing your gun out for competition. This gives you a longer trigger reset than a safety model with the fpb removed. Some sp01 variants will come without a fpb from the factory also. The trigger reset is the one thing on my stock cz's that I have come to dislike every once in a while when try to shoot rapidly as it catches me when I don't let the trigger out enough to reset. There is also a difference in sizes in the frame between the plain old 75b and the newer ones in terms of ergonomics and frame materials. Depending on if you want to run with the custom tuned pistols guys is up to you. It may be better to have a pistol that you can use down the road if you decide too though instead of the decocker. Why are you not looking at sp01's? You have access to a p01, 75bd and an sp01 if you need to shoot them more to decide.

e: In case you don't feel like reading rule books and comparing approved pistol lists
http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84596

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Feb 7, 2011

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Exit Strategy posted:

I would like to obtain a longer slide for my P-01 for shits and giggles. Will a standard 75B slide mate with my frame and function properly, or do I need to do something else?

My 75bd top end fits on my p01 and will chamber snap caps and cycle fine. Decocks and everything like normal. I've never fired it that way so I have no idea about that. Keep in mind that the p01 is a lighter alloy frame and all the weight is in the slide. Putting a heavier slide is just going to increase the weight of the part that moves during firing which I would guess is not going to soak up the recoil like you are thinking.

SweetJuicyTaco posted:

Hey boys and girls I got a quick question for ya. I picked up a CZ75B back in December, and I am perfectly happy with it. But now I hear this talk about getting it tuned up as far as the trigger goes. Are there any trigger kits you guys would recommend, or is this something I should let a professional take care of?

Let angus hobdells shop do the work for you at czcustom.com . You can do the SAO conversion below that IunusBrutus is talking about but it is not recommended as it is simply a sao conversion. You can get better results by installing a changing mainsprings, installing competition hammer, removing fpb and after that is done, then polishing everything to get it nice and light and crisp. Very few gunsmiths work on CZ. Most local gun store smiths will not even work on cz's. You can work on it yourself but you run the chance of screwing yourself over if you ever decide to get any other work done as you might take off too much metal after a homebrew trigger job.

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 8, 2011

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

The Dregs posted:

Those CZ's look pretty nice!
If you are not 100% on buying local and don't mind buying online you can always

Buy this
http://www.dansammo.com/firearms.asp
"CZ 75 COMPACT 9mm. A standard CZ 75, steel frame, (old style with safety) with a slightly shortened grip and 3.9in. barrel. 1994 production. Recent import. Excellent condition inside and out. Comes with two Mec-Gar 14-rd magazines.
$385.00 "

Go here and read this to get up to speed
http://www.czforumsite.info/index.php?board=18.0

Drop another couple of hundred down the road at czcustom online shop, send it away for a couple of weeks and end up with this.

You get an all steel gun which you can either go nuts with the upgrades as a range toy or you can leave it on the bedside table or even carry it down the road if you decide you want to. It may not shoot as comfortably as a fullsize pistol, but it seems to be another option that should fit your needs. Some CZ pistols are used by other countries police if that matters.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Boner Wad posted:

MidwayUSA Competition. I'm up for any alternatives as long as they don't intend to rape my wallet.
This one come with two zippered pistol rugs that are square in shape that you can throw into another small gym bag if you really want to keep stuff separate. I would honestly just wait a bit till the black one goes on sale for 404 and buy that. It is the best range bag I have ever used and everyone at my local idpa match shows up with it. I just keep the bag loaded with stuff and then throw whatever pistols I want into the rug and throw it in before heading out. The bag is big enough that you can fit a ton of stuff for range use.

I find mine becoming too heavy to carry before I run out of place to put more stuff. I've carried around 500rnds of 5.45, 300 of 9mm, two bulk packs of .22lr, 50rnds of 12ga, 3 pistols, 8 ak mags, 7 bdm .22lr mags, 5 pistol mags, cleaning kits and a couple of other items. You show up at the range, zip open the top and just work out of it. No need to pull stuff out to get to something in the bottom, plenty of compartments that you can keep everything separated out and you can throw everything back into the main compartment, zip up and leave when you are done shooting and just want to get back home. No need to even repack stuff once you go through your ammo. The bag is huge and yet not so big it is unwieldy.

So yeah, buy this bag for 40$ when it is on sale (or buy the green one right now if you don't care about colour) and then after using it along with the included pistol rugs decide if you want to drop some coin on hard shell pistol cases.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Related, what's a good case for one or two rifles that doesn't scream HEY GUYS CHECK IT I'VE GOT A GUN!!!

I've been using an old bass case, but it's pretty small for anything without a folding stock.

Go to a golf store. They make these soft sided golf bags that are made for travel. I found a really cheap one in a thrift store and have been using that. Anyone who knows me can tell you that it is pretty inconspicuous and travels comfortably with up to 5 rifles. 3 is where it gets heavy when you are walking with it and your range bag. If you drive you can easily handle 5 if you have to carry it short distances. Don't buy the cases with any sort of padding inside though. Stick with the cheap ones with handles and a waterproof outer layer. Use individual gun cases for the rifles before slipping them inside. This works for rifles as long as a k11. It doesn't work so well for 28" barreled shotguns.

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 13, 2011

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

Gtab posted:

in the distance, the whimpers of a sad 870 owner fade on the wind.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

IanCaw posted:

A few years back, I used your advice on this on my P6 -- but I'm not sure I did it right. I covered the entirety of the visible portion of the front sight, and ever since I have felt somewhat "unsure" that I am aligning my sights properly on the vertical axis.

Why unsure? You shouldn't need a dot. As long as the top of your painted front sight post aligns with the top of the cutout in the black rear sight you are good to go. When you have time you make sure that the top of the front sight post is centered and level in the notch in the rear sight. When you are rushing you make sure the dots line up and the front is in the middle of the rear two rather than doing all that. Painting the front sight different helps with this.

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 14, 2011

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

I like turtles posted:

Enjoy it, should be fun.

He doesn't??? He wants a rough price because he is trying to offload it to a friend, unless you meant something else.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

blackknight5k posted:

A gunsmith friend of mine just got a single-shot shotgun made by "buckeye Gun Co" - anyone have any information on them or should he suggest they destroy it?

House brand name. Not the real manufacturer. Made by Crescent/J. Stevens who was bought up by Savage. Does it look like this?
http://sidekickgunsmith.com/full_story.htm

I would be a wary customer though if a gunsmith took the word of some dude on the internet as to whether they should keep or destroy something.

e: VV gotcha. I thought it was more if it was safe or not. When I pulled that info up the prices were all between 50-100$ so it seems in line with other old house brand shotguns. Dates were coming up as early as 1930 if any of that helps.

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Mar 30, 2011

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

blackknight5k posted:

It's a restoration job...I'm not sure how bad the condition of the shotgun is, but I'd say if it's a 30 dollar crap shotgun I wouldn't want to spend much money getting it restored.
Search for buckeye over here
http://www.gabelguns.com/QuestionsAndAnswers/Search.asp

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=2522&aid=23231&lid=6435858

"Buckeye: Trade name used by the Supplee - Biddle Hardware Company of Philadelphia on firearms they retailed.
S-B probably also distributed to smaller hardware stores and the Lynchburg address may have been added for a store in that city. If you break the gun down and look over the flat metal surfaces beneath the barrel and on the bottom of the barrel you may find an oval around ELG*. This would indicate manufacture (at least the barrels) in Belgium. It may also be a product of Crescent Firearms, W.H.Davenport, Iver Johnson, or other US manufacturers - whoever had the low bid for that order. It was most likely made sometime near 1900, but it would be impossible to give an exact date. If Belgian proofed, probably between 1885 and 1914. It could have been made as late as 1950 if it is an Iver Johnson."

king of the bongo fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

SKEET SKEET posted:

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with kygunco.com? They have a 10/22 for $275 + Shipping which seems to be about the most reasonable I can find. Does that sound like a reasonable price to pay for a 10/22?

It's average. Budsgunshop has it for cheaper.