Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'm contemplating purchasing a handgun. What's the concensus on CZv82 vs. the CZ 75, aside from price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Question about TFR, did't we used to have a levergun megathread somewhere? Or did it dissapear into the depths of the archives?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

E; this isn't the airgun thread.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The pcc thread would be your best bet.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

infrared35 posted:

Huh, am I the only one who got tagged with a new avatar?

Kinda weird, since I don't post outside of TFR.

Nope, there's been a bit of an avatar war it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Detective Thompson posted:

Anybody able to help a dude out with values? I have been out of the shooting game for a long time now and I figure I might as well sell off at least some of my collection since it's just gathering dust otherwise. Some of it is pretty common, other stuff not so much which makes it a little harder to figure out online. I thought some combined TFR knowledge might be able to give me a hand. I have:

Hopkins & Allen Mfg Co .32 short nickle-plated top break pocket revolver with rubber grips, nickle is all there, not quite as shiny as it used to be.
Trocaola Aranzabal Y Cia .32 S&W long revolver, Spanish S&W Hand Ejector/M&P clone.
Iver Johnson Uberti-built Cattleman SAA .44 Magnum 7.5in barrel.
Walther P1 9mm w/holster and spare magazine, slide dated 7/59.
Marlin Model 336 .30-30 with a recoil pad, manufactured I think in 1964. Missing rear sight and has been drilled for a scope.
Remington Model 81 .300 Savage with Redfield peep sight and a recoil pad, manufactured Oct. 1947.
Yugo M24/47 8mm Mauser with sling and bayo. The barrel is kinda worn out and it needs either a firing pin or a spring to be able to shoot again.

the rem is about 700-800ish on the low end i believe.

i actually may be interested in your spanish .32....