Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

Ask away!

I'll start: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if said woodchuck had chainsaws for arms and a GAU-8 for a mouth?

The woodcuck could chuck 47 board feet of wood before he ran out of ammunition and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Monster w21 Faces posted:

Ok so I'm a dumb Brit who might be moving somewhere for work where he can actually buy guns and I have some questions:

1) What are the laws regarding people buying weapons on work visas?

No green card? No guns.

quote:

2) Are Liberals allowed to buy guns? Is there a blood test?
Shut the gently caress up, you're not funny.

quote:

3) I would like to own am AK47u, Spas-12, MP412 REX and am M14 Mod 0. Are these weapons available for the public? (I know the Spas-12 is no longer in production).

AK74u is an SBR, and select fire, as such is illegal in the state of Washington.

The Spas-12 is a lovely gun and will run you ~ $1000 in the United States.

The MP412 REX is a Russian firearm and as such is not available or has limited availability in the United States.

The M14 is capable of being converted to select fire and as such is illegal in the state of Washington. However, you can own a semi-automatic M14 clone such as a Springfield Armory M1A, or whatever the hell that thing Fulton Armory sells is called.

Stay in Britain, we don't want you here.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

I had to go TO shot show to get a replacement led insert for Beeb's G2LED. Which promptly broke when I got back home and dropped it off of a 4 story building.

My shitball $8 Chinese LED dropin is still ticking on just fine though.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Is Marlin still garbage or can I buy a current production 1895 rifle in 45-70 without it killing me to death?

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

JRay88 posted:

I bought an 1895 last year and itís fine. Ive got a couple hundred rounds through it and the action was a little stiff at first but itís slicked up nicely. There were some QC issues a few years ago so its best if you can inspect the gun in person or buy from a retailer with high turnover.

Thanks you're the best <3

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

does anyone have a vector of the Awful Shooting Squad logo?

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

im always down for rear end logos

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

i am living in a hell of my own creation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

madeintaipei posted:

SASS was also Something Awful Sycophant Squad. I'd rather have the SS-runen.

I just like the Awful Shooting Squad logo with the dot sights for the W and wanted to have a vector for reasons.

wheres my beer fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 16, 2019