Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Ehm. Yes! Nothing can beat the shadow war but retaking earth is a close second for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

The ending of season 2/beginning of season 3 with breaking away from the earth alliance really builds up the tension and drama when they finally decide to "take back earth". You should definitely re watch it and see how you like it now. It's brilliant!

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

No love for War without end Part 1 and 2? :O

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Ash1138 posted:

It's a miracle that I can pick just one episode as my absolute favorite.

Yea i know. I saw both episodes a few hours before i read your post so they were fresh in my mind. They aren't the most bad rear end episodes in terms of battles but i just remember how big a "what the gently caress!?" moment i got when i saw Zathras again in season 3 after not knowing what the hell was going on in season 1. I actually got a tear in my eye when i saw the "I tried. I tried to warn him, but it all happened just the way i remember it" scene. Old wrinkly Sinclair. For 2 years it had bugged me that they didn't do more with the B4 plot, and then when they did it was perfect, and it blew my mind at the time. It's weird to think that i was 13 when i first saw that episode. The memories :3:

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Bad Cgi? What in the gently caress. Take that back :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSa6Zl8fcyo :rock:

• Locked thread