Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Betrayer
Jan 1, 2005

Going to be arriving at DLI on the 17th. Woo and yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Betrayer
Jan 1, 2005

tengohemroidz posted:

Any goons gonna be there April of next year that wanna get together and listen to Hanson on the weekends.......?

I'm getting there later this month, I'll totally be down to listen to music featuring hot girls.

The Betrayer
Jan 1, 2005

faddypaddy posted:

My problem with mandatory study hall is that it takes the commands ability to tell if they should LOA or LOE somebody out of the course. For example if a guy is failing but voluntarily goes to study hall and stays after class etc. then it is obviously a clear LOA. However, a guy who just fucks around and never goes to study but is failing is a clear LOE. Now they have taken away their ability to make that distinction which in my opinion will lead to a lot of people who should be LOE getting by with a far more lenient drop status.

You neglect to mention that teaching teams will always push for the LOE because it doesn't count against their attrition rates and thus their bonuses.

The Betrayer
Jan 1, 2005

I'm sitting next to a dude in Starbucks with a Powerpoint open about the Differences in Management within DLIFLC Headquarters, Arabic, and Pashto Departments.

GreenMeat, if that's you, I apologize for screenwatching.

The Betrayer
Jan 1, 2005

GreenMeat posted:

Hell no dude, I'm in Arizona. If you walked by the Bn S3 office this morning, though, you might have heard me on his speaker phone.

It's a slightly overweight older guy with a military haircut, it was worth a guess. :colbert:

Also, part of his clipart is a stick figure chasing a dollar attached to his head.

• Locked thread