Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Dear god, USAJobs is bound and determined to keep me from applying to anything. 90% of the positions in my area seem to require you to join the Army Reserves, and every single one of them redirects you to another website where you have to enter your information again and make another account. Not that this is particularly unusual in the exciting world of online employment applications. :sigh:

EDIT: It seems like all of them want a copy of your college transcript. How does that work? Do you apply like normal, and they ask for a sealed transcript afterwards, or do I have to physically send in a transcript and application to everything I want to apply to?

OMG JC a Bomb! fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Gravel Gravy posted:

I've simply sent an unofficial electronic transcript. If they are interested in you, then you might want to order an official. If I had to order a transcript for each and every job I've applied to on USAJobs I would be out at least $1000 dollars.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I submitted a paper application once with a sealed transcript, but didn't get any response. Where's the best place to put an unofficial transcript on your profile? I didn't see any specific field for anything beyond what school you went to, but I may have missed something.