Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Arnold Layne posted:

If you wish to live the life of a fan of a team that always finds a way to fail when it matters most, then you should be a Vikings fan, it is the life though.

Perhaps make a choice if you favor offense or defense.

Or could always do what I did as a little kid and just pick the team with the coolest name/uniform/helmet

Pick a team that doesn't have a superbowl yet (The Vikings are clearly the best from my completely objective point of view).

But honestly, that would be the best team to jump on to to root for. A team like the Vikings, Eagles, or Chargers that are good but haven't made it over the hump is a team that you can have fun rooting for without feeling like a bandwagoner, I'd imagine. Also the best years are still, technically, ahead of the team and you won't have to be one of those people that's enjoying a championship that occured before you even cared about the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Gendo posted:

Seriously just take that and give it a competent defense WHAT THE gently caress MINNESOTA

I remember the 2005 Wisconsin game where Laurence Maroney ran for 250+ yards, and still lost by giving up a ten point lead in the last three and a half minutes

I knew the Gophers would lose because I was with my friend Adam and when we scored the touchdown to put us up two scores with 4 minutes to go he said, so smugly, "Game". That was the jinx right there. Blame Adam.

• Locked thread