Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
How often(if ever) are trick plays run that involve a tight end carrying the ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
When a team has a lefty at QB, do the left and right tackles swap positions? If so, does a 'left tackle' mean literally the guy on the left side of the line, or the guy on the blind side? Do the guards also swap positions? What about the defense? Is there any significant difference to playing blind side tackle/guard for a lefty compared to a righty?

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
Thanks. I always assumed that the left tackle position was basically just a harder version of right tackle, so you'd want your best tackle in the blind side no matter what.

I read an article a while ago - on FO, I think - that mentioned that one particular player was a 'natural' and best used at the right tackle spot. I thought that meant the guy was pretty reliable, but just wasn't skilled enough to play left tackle.

Koskinator fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 25, 2011

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
I've heard a lot about how the backup/third string quarterback will stand on the sidelines holding a clipboard. What exactly is on that board?

• Locked thread